Roar On The Shore Erie PA July 14-16th 2011

well after all was put back together and ready to go..we were way late to hit the parade (mary was and is still very dissapointed in me) so we met up with freinds

SANY2334 (Medium).JPG

SANY2335 (Medium).JPG

SANY2336 (Medium).JPG

SANY2337 (Medium).JPG

SANY2338 (Medium).JPG

SANY2339 (Medium).JPG

SANY2340 (Medium).JPG

ok ill add more later tonight as i have to get ready for work.

Get some more shots up damn you ! Not a whole lot of gear being worn there , I know its hot out there but...:rulez:

jackets were put in car as to not be stolen by the looters in the area....i mean they were takin stuff from the trash bins ??? but yes there was gear for the ride to and from for those of us smart ones.....cannot speak for everyone though there were some early dispersal groups but thanks for looking out :thumbsup:

I cant wait to upload pics later when i get home... Got some good "gear less" pics :whistle:

here is some experiemtal shots i did of the moon that night

SANY2403 (Medium).JPG

SANY2404 (Medium).JPG

SANY2405 (Medium).JPG

SANY2406 (Medium).JPG

now when i get out of work tomorrow at 9pm ...im heading back down ill see what else i can get lol:laugh::whistle::beerchug:

lotsa cool bikes but im still kinda upset at how out numbered we were :moon: but nothin beats the busa bashs' sheer fun and eventful night life :beerchug: still vaguely remember some TP incident and a certain black busa owned by someone sporting ducky pajamas :whistle: :rofl:

Back