Parts specials from MRCycles for the Bash

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Most of you know I work at MRCycles in Asheville NC and for those that dont, now seems like a great time to say hi:

Let me 1st introduce myself, my name is Kevin and I am a motorcycle junkie. I have since realized there is no cure for this addiction. Only many hours in the saddle will help to contain it.

I started riding in 1988. From there I spent many years bracket racing a GSXR750/1100. Motorcycles became a passion and not just a hobby. In May of 1994 I was hired by MR Cycles in Asheville, NC as a parts salesman and general hooligan. Life is good.

My greatest hero and major inspiration, my dad, told me "find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life". Truer words have never been spoken. Life is good.

In 2002, I received a promotion to Assistant Parts Manager. My duties consist of our website for wholesale orders, supervising a full staff of enthusiasts that answer our phones with 5 full time people in our shipping dept, and to maintain customer satisfaction. I am surrounded by what I love! Life is good.

To this day, I am still and will always be a hooligan. Spending many hours riding the mountains of Western North Carolina/North Georgia and of course the Deals Gap area.

I can also be found doing trackdays all over the East Coast: Road Atlanta, VIR, CMP, Barber and Jennings.

To me I work in the greatest profession in the world. I talk to people all over the World about what I enjoy! Have I mentioned, Life is good!

Whew, intro over.

Our shop speciality is original parts and from time to time I brings items of intrest to different rallies I attend each and every year.

The Gap will eat brakes and tires at a blinding pace and I nornally have several sets with me. This year I will have the following with me:

EBC HH fronts $65.00 for the pair

EBC HH rears  $25.00

EBC standard rear  $22.00

*3 sets of fronts and 1 each for the rear*

Goodridge 2 line brake line kit front  $80.00
         *I will only have one kit with me*  
         *post up if more are needed*

Pilot Power sets 120/190 combo  $275.00
      If you need just a front or rear, LMK

TL peg mod $45.00
*I will have 3 sets*

Cush rubbers $28.00
*2 sets*

And yes I do bring hard parts for the just in case.

levers
stator cover and gasket

If you all need anything else on a pre-order basis for delivery to the Bash, let me know by the end of the week.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

you got any deals, specials, super "dont tell the boss" kinda deals for clutch, dual front and a rear brake lines?
beerchug.gif

I cant really move on much of the aftermarket suff much.

I can really help you out on the OEM clutch.

Give me a call when you can.

Great idea to introduce yourself to members that don't know you
beerchug.gif
. I hope to be able to get to the Bash and meet everyone.

(vman1300 @ Apr. 11 2007,14:50) I cant really move on much of the aftermarket suff much.

I can really help you out on the OEM clutch.

Give me a call when you can.
pm me the best # to call u

(vman1300 @ Apr. 11 2007,12:12) If you all need anything else on a pre-order basis for delivery to the Bash, let me know by the end of the week.

See you all in a couple of weeks.
Don't forget to bring some TL pegs with you.

MR Cycles. MR not Cycles. L I B! MR Cycles!

Sorry, it's late!
all_coholic.gif

Kevin, Any chance of your bringing a battery? My stock one is starting to power down a bit. Pretty good after so many years I suppose.

Chris

Back