Rear Brake Types?

Rear Brake Types? - Clear the confusion with a poll.

• EBC HH Rear

Votes: 44 100.0%
  • EBC Kevlar Rear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stock Rear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
I went down today and bought my front EBC HH pads and I was going to order a set of Kevlar pads for the rear. The dealer told me the EBC HH rears would last longer, yada, yada, yada...

Let me know what you use for the rear?

I use stock for the rear, but then again...i rarely use the rear brake.
wink.gif

Just over 21k on the bike. Still have plenty of pad left from the origional stock for the rear

I use the EBC HH on the rear. Replaced last year and they still look new. Very rarely use the rear brake though, so they should be around for a VERY long time... wow.gif biggrin.gif

I just changed the front with ebc hh .. so i just went ahead and did the back as well.. the front is awesome cant really tell any difference on the back, since most of the braking is with the front anyway.

rear break does not get alot of use mostly the front used for stops back is for leaving skid marks !! laugh.gif

stock for now looking to upgrade. i ride the piss outta my rear brake and even had it smoking a few times.

EBC HH - not sure how they work - too much snow & salt on the road to test em blush.gif

I put EBC HH front & back.

I put the stock back in the rear. Too much stopping power for the rear.

Kept them in the front. Next is SS lines.

EBC HH is what Goldenchild put on my bike you should talk to him his shops name is Cloud 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back