EBC HH Brake special

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I am gonna offer up EBC HH brake sets, 2 fronts and 1 rear set for $90.00 shipped in the US.

This is not a group buy and no minimum needed to order yours.

PM me for payment details.

Kevin
kevin@mrcycles.com

Bump for the night crowd.

To those that have sent PM's I will get back with you when I get to work tomorrow.

(GIXERHP @ May 17 2007,10:44) Good price,,, but are you talking to yourself here!
Yep
poke.gif

Guy's, these are great brake pads. I've used them for a couple years and they've never let me down. You can't argue with a 35-45% improvement in braking power.

What do these normally go for? Are these good to use with Galfer wave rotors? Some one had told me that Galfer will only warranty their rotors if they are used with Galfer pads, is this true? If not then put me down for a complete set of these ones.

(HeloMech74 @ May 17 2007,13:17) What do these normally go for?  Are these good to use with Galfer wave rotors?  Some one had told me that Galfer will only warranty their rotors if they are used with Galfer pads, is this true?  If not then put me down for a complete set of these ones.

Retail price is $115 plus shipping.

I have Galfer rotors and I do remember seeing something like that in the paperwork that come with mine.

I use Galfer Race pads on my bike. The provide more brake grip then the HH's do at a trade off in rotor wear and warm up time.

I can get you Galfer street pads if you are concerned about the warranty.

On the flip side, I know many people who are using the HH's with Galfer rotors and no issues.

Kevin

(BusaWhipped @ May 17 2007,13:03) Just installed a set front and rear before the Bash
+1 In fact, I bought them from Kevin at the 2006 Bash and just got around to putting them on (with my HEL lines) before this last Bash!
cool.gif

Back