EBC HH Sintered Brake Pads ?

edcop

Banned
Has any one had any experience with EBC HH Sintered Brake Pads?

I am looking for some brake pads soon and was wondering whats a good pad and what kind of pads everyone else has.

Many riders had very positive experience - you won't go wrong with them.

EBC recently came out with Extreme Pro pads, and many tried and confirmed they were even better than sintered HH pads, but they cost almost twice as much.

EBC HH are great upgrades. Watch the Pro pads for street use..

The EBC HH are very good. I decided against the Extremes because EBC told me they needed a fair amount of heat to be most effective. Good for the track borderline on the street.

ive always used them in the past with great satisfaction. I did buy a set of DP pads this time to try. have not put them on yet though.

I have used the EBC HH on my previous ZX11. Excellent. They will replace my stock pads on the Busa when time for upgrade...

I run the Extreme pro on the front of mine Great Pad, wish they made them for the rear. :thumbsup:

I just put them on my 08...best thing I've put on the Busa so far! I have ss lines and the brake feel is excellent. Night and day difference over stock, and they work fine cold. Stoppies are so easy now!

I have em... they feel good. Dont feel as miraculously better than stock, because even the stock felt fine to me... They do seem to bite better, but not a night and day difference.

One thing I noticed though is they have a 'hum' to them as you go down the road. Maybe its just mine, but they definitely make a buzzing/humming sound that you hear at low (up to 40ish) speeds.

I have em... they feel good. Dont feel as miraculously better than stock, because even the stock felt fine to me... They do seem to bite better, but not a night and day difference.

One thing I noticed though is they have a 'hum' to them as you go down the road. Maybe its just mine, but they definitely make a buzzing/humming sound that you hear at low (up to 40ish) speeds.

Add stainless steel lines. Or just pull the brake lever harder:poke:

Back