Parking log guru's **Help**

the thugs out there will steal anything...I think they took the stripes too :laugh:

Pure evil:laugh::laugh: I like it, he will not sleep at all tonight!! Might as well skip the sleeping and just get back on the road!!

Why did I even bother? :moon:

Jason: I just got your PM with the link. I think it will be fine. Are you in a decent enough area? Some of the suggestions in this thread are properly placed and you have shown your willingness to take those ideas and turn them into something better.

You've gone to great lengths for this effort. I know if anything, you might not get the best night's sleep, but you'll find everything in order when you awake and get ready to hit the road in the morning.

Be well, travel safe, and let me know if you need anything else.

Your brother...

Scar

Jason: I just got your PM with the link. I think it will be fine. Are you in a decent enough area? Some of the suggestions in this thread are properly placed and you have shown your willingness to take those ideas and turn them into something better.

You've gone to great lengths for this effort. I know if anything, you might not get the best night's sleep, but you'll find everything in order when you awake and get ready to hit the road in the morning.

Be well, travel safe, and let me know if you need anything else.

Your brother...

Scar

Hey cuz, I'm good. Parking lot is full now w/ cars. Window is wide open. Christina is passed out...:rofl:

Yes, I won't sleep, but all will be well in the AM.

Those 2 way radios were the shiznit!

Looks like you guys got it all taken care of.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey cuz, I'm good. Parking lot is full now w/ cars. Window is wide open. Christina is passed out...:rofl:

Yes, I won't sleep, but all will be well in the AM.

Those 2 way radios were the shiznit!

You're on a Mission From God, anyway, so He's got your back! :thumbsup:

Just like in the Blues Brothers :laugh:

It will be fine.
There are thousands of those trailers on the road, and they don't know you have anything of value in it.
Thieves won't usually risk it if they can get something easier.
They don't want to work for a load of somebody's junk.
Rest easy, and enjoy your bike when you get to your destination.
Your busa is getting the best gas mileage of any of ours these days. :laugh:

There's always a way! Still, I think you're good.

Why not just pull the Busa out of the trailer and park it in your room? :D

--Wag--

Believe it or not, but i've done this......about 4 years ago @ Laguna seca :laugh: There was a BUNCH OF THUGS staying @ the hotel and NO WAY was i gonna leave my baby(R1 @ the time)out in da cold! :thumbsup:

Back