Parking log guru's **Help**

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Alright, we be in Carlsbad. I wanted to take the load off the car. So we did this. Am I secure? Inputs? Our bedroom window faces the cars too.

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

DSC00059.JPG

DSC00060.JPG

I could get that out of there. Why didnt you just leave it on the hitch and pull the other car up behind it? Thats shouts, "Hey, I have something expensive in here." JMO, but I think it would have been better on the ball, locked down with the other car parked like you have it.

How is it towing by the way?

I would leave the trailer connected to the car... if they want it that bad they will take the car to but now ... all they have to do is jack up both cars and get the trailer since it isnt hooked to anything...

Leave the trailer hooked to the car but put a lock on it so it can't be removed. Good idea to put a car behind the trailer, though, because even if they try to get the bike out, they're going to make some serious noise.

You might be able to leave the trailer detached and back the white Honda(?) as far over the tongue as you can so the trailer can't be moved from one side to the other.

Glad you're thinking about it!

--Wag--

I would put a lock on the hitch ball and block the door with the other car... I can get the trailer out easy... just go to the right down the hill... 5 secs tops...

Ok, locked the trailer to the hitch, put hitch back on car, pulled white car up to fence, put Honda behind...am I better now?

DSC00062.JPG

Glad you have had a safe trip! You are smart to ask for advice from people who have been-there-done-that. :thumbsup:

I would just pick the lock on the hitch and swing the trailer around, pick the lock on the back of the trailer, pull bike out and hook the trailer back up to the car and lock everything back up. :whistle:

You will be fine man :beerchug:

I would just pick the lock on the hitch and swing the trailer around, pick the lock on the back of the trailer, pull bike out and hook the trailer back up to the car and lock everything back up. :whistle:

You will be fine man :beerchug:

I love you guys...always make me feel so much better...

And yes, I'll open the trailer before we depart...:moon:

There's always a way! Still, I think you're good.

Why not just pull the Busa out of the trailer and park it in your room? :D

--Wag--

just to throw gas on the fire .....:laugh: all you have to do is take the nut off the ball on the hitch swing the trailer around and attach the ball to another rear bumper ....and bob's your uncle

Back