parked my busa at work and someone backed into it!

beast1969

Registered
someone had hit my bike, it fell over on otherside and that person stood it back up on stand. Wtf? Who does that, they left...aka hit and run, of course no one knows anything...come on now, it had a damn alarm...omg?!?!

Prints ?, no video cameras near by ?, eventually someone talks ..... best of luck

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

I think that's the wildest introduction thread I've seen started here :poke:

I sent in claim, checked video cameras and police report, still nothing! thats working for the county will get ya. Anyway, on dhgate i ordered some fairing kit and waiting for shipment, it even has tank cover...17 pc ghost flame set! it should turn out nice!

Welcome Everett! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope the new kit gets there soon. :)

Met my wife at a park Thursday afternoon to shoot engagement pics for a couple. After we finished, I was standing behind our Z putting on my gloves and helmet (where the bike was parked) and heard my wife blip the throttle and shift the car in to reverse. I yelled "HEY... walked up to the car door and said "are you f'n nuts". The freakin' top was down too!!! Me and the bike almost got run over with my own car. :rofl: She said "I thought you had already left". LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I have been teasing her since then about trying to run me over. :thumbsup:

Oh believe me! Im huntn, lookn, haten and wantn to take my aggression out. So far my tension relief is sex....lol wife is lovin it! hmmmmmmmmmmm, i wonder? Did my wife do it for nastier sex...lmmfasso...
P.s. can someone tell me how to add photos to post replys...im useing my cell evo right now?

sorry to hear that, hope you get it fixed soon. someone once told me that if you park in a parking lot don't pull the bike all the way into the spot leave it more towards the end of the space so no one pulls in and hits you. parking on the street try to make the bike as visible as possible to the car in front of you.

sorry bout your bike.. sucks that there was no camera or person around to catch it. Hopefully someone comes forward and helps you find the SOB.

Back