SOMEONE HIT MY PARKED BUSA.

giopapy

Registered
It's terrible!!!!!!!!! I left my Busa out of the house in where a friend of mine live, we were having a coffe and talking about fun. When I got out from the house I found my BUSA layed on the ground. S..T
sad.gif
sad.gif
Why?
rock.gif
That man didn't leave a ticket with his data!! He just left my bike there!!! I'm so sad,
He broke my clutch lever, the handlebar, scratch my left fairing, my left TRIOVAL YOSH, my upper fairing. ueueeèèè
I cannot explane what you can feel inside, it's like a violence to someone you love.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

sad.gif

Sorry to hear that. I would be pissed to. That actually happened to my old bike in my parking lot, but what makes mine worse was I cam in from work. Whoever tipped it picked it back up. I didnt notice it until i went to ride. THey left a note in my tank bra, (someone must have been looking) the note said Sorry i dropped your bike. No name no nothing!!! I was furious. Everyone i looked at in my apt building i assumed they did it. Never found who fuc%ed my stuff up. But i wanted to hurt someone!!
mad.gif

Sorry to hear the bad news. That's why I try to stay close to her. I ride with a bunch of guys in Boston and we all park together and hang out nearby.............You never know................................ It really sucks when people just don't respect others...... Bastards................:angry:
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

I am very sorry to hear that, Gio....very sorry. I would recommend some frame sliders...and when you park it, be sure to fold your mirrors in.

Fuggin bastids....

No one has any respect for anyone elses property anymore......I know accidents happen, but at least have the integrity( and the jewels) stay and own up to what you did and try to make it right. People really fuggin piss me off!!

I'm sorry to hear this papy....Were you able to get any witnesses?

Dan

you sure it didnt roll of the kickstand? also if its really hot out, it can bury into asphalt... seen that many times.

An old man just saw a white car hittin my bike, but he wasn't able to read the number plate.
I just wanna cry
sad.gif

The funny thing is that I changed my levers a few days ago, I bought carbon look levers from ebay and now are broken, I will put stock levers again.

Sorry to hear about it Gio.....

Yeah that stuff happens I hate to say.. Prime example of why I am so protective over my Busa..

Just last week I went to work security for a boxing event, my friend and his friend road their bikes, I showed up in my truck. My friend asked me WTF! why arent you riding the Busa? I said because I am going to a boxing event to work security to keepo a bunch of drunk arse testosterone drivern idiots in line, I dont need to worry about my Busa sitting in the parking lot where someone can mess with her.

I mean you have some people who flat out HATE sports bikes that might mess with it, you have other people that are jealous and might mess with it.

I mean I worry about somebody just breathing on it wrong, muchless taking a key to it, knocking it over.. etc..

When I was in Phoneix staying at a Hotel, I parked the motorcycle right in front of the hotel almost on the sidewalk. I had my disk lock on it AND I always coverd it with my cover.

When I go to the store, if they dont have motorcycle parking, I park it on the side walk right in front of the doors.

My mall has motorcycle parking right in front of the main entrance and they have security all over the place..

I dont take no chances with my baby.. if someone messed with my bike I would be sooooo pissed, if someone messed with my bike and I happened to walk up on them when they were doing it, they would probably end up in the hospital. I would tie my bungee cord around their nuts and drag them to the hospital.. ok, so their nuts would pull off within 10 feet, I would never get them there.. but you get the idea.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079659427 -->

I get up set just reading what happened to you! People don't respect other peoples stuff.......... A hit and run is the worst case.

ive had friends that have had their bikes knocked over and didnt know who did it.. one occasion whoever knocked it had the decency to pick it up and put it back on the stand but no info. it was a cb1 so it was small and light so picking it up probably wasnt to hard.. a lot of people even if they wanted to couldnt pick a busa back up by themselves.

GP,

I feel your pain man... I will say a little prayer tonight for this inconsiderate, cowardly, low-life, no balls, SOB to die.

Ben and I stopped the other day to pickup someone's sport tour that had been either bumped or pushed over. It had a cover on and there was gas and oil everywhere. I really felt for the guy and wished I had seen someone do it.

That is the kinda thing that makes it worth while having the damage done when you find the chicken sh!t who did it and kick his teeth in. I stand for a lot of BS, but one thing I cannot stomach is a coward!

I call this punk out and ask for him (or her) to be a man and explain what they did and offer an apology and money to cover any damages!

I am so wound up about this... F*ck... I am gonna go blast some .45 rounds into the stack of phonebooks I have in the basement! My wife hates it when I do that... But, she prefers that over the alternative of going outside and bashing someone's skull in!
smile.gif

Thanks for letting me sidetrack a bit and vent on your post.

Once again, I am truly sorry.

-Rip

Real sorry to hear that Goe. When I worked at the old school, some punk-assed bitch knocked my bike over in the parking lot. I came outside and the tires were highter than the handel bars!Actually broke the can off the bike!

Someone needs their ass kicked!

Back