SOMEONE HIT MY PARKED BUSA.

i'll pray for you and your bike, that sucks..... sorry to hear that.
IT'S MY WORST NIGHTMARE. I hope you're insured and it all gets settled.

your lucky you can still ride it
my friends ducati monster was picked up and dropped of a bridge

(some one really hated him)

he had no insurance

OUCH for your busa.....

but the glass is always half full my eye-talian friend

I hope the low life that done this to your bike will smoke a turd in Hell for leavin' without sayin' anything to anyone!!! This is a greater fear for me than crashin'. I can stand it if I fug 'er up but to think that someone else fugged 'er up and especially if they left without sayin' anything just makes me furious.
mad.gif

Oh, and no need to be sorry for your english, man. It's far, FAR better than my Italian seein' as how I don't know a single word of it.
wink.gif

Very sorry to hear about your bike. Put up a sign in the area and hope someone my have seen something.

That sucks, sorry that happened to you. Another story, a couple of friends where out in freemont (in a resteraunt eating) and came out and someone had pushed his 1 week old R1 over on the side. Luckily he had just put frame sliders on that day, but still got one little knick on the side of the fairing. Bastards

i can beat that. last june, about 5 or 6 of us went for a ride for a few hours and stopped in at a local bar/restaurant to see some friends (no drinking and riding). after we were there abotu 15 minutes, someone came in and asked who owned the bikes outside. i knew what happened befor i even looked. i went outside and found my 3 week old tl1000r lying under my friends ducatti 748, both behind this 1929 model a ford. the jerk in the ford decided thathe could make it and hit the duc, knocking it over onto my bike. the footpeg of the duc landed on the exact spot to break the bead on my rear tire and deflate it and break the rim. the upper and both lowers were wrecked, the fairing stay bent as well as a lot of other stuff. total damage to my bike about 3 grand. the ducatti had 9600 hundred worth of damage. almost every body panel and tank, wheel, belt clip ons, almost everything. now for the kicker, the prick had no insurance and i had liability only on my tl, so i had to pay for the damamge out of pocket. i cornered the prick in a bar a couple months later. and made him give me a thousand bucks cash or he wasnt gonna leave walking. my friend with the duc had full coverage so his insurace covered his damage, but his bike was totaled, and he is just getting paid for it this week, 9 months later

find them chain them up and drag them for about a mile or 2 behind the busa ....that will teach them !!!!
mad.gif

Gio, I'll be saying a special kinda prayer...The kind your not supposed to speak out loud.

Just remember that Karma does not take time off, and does not forget. The person that put your baby on the ground has something very bad waiting for him and her, I promise you. So rest assured that while your left with a scratched and dinged bike, the person responsible will be paying in some other way... It all work sout in the end.

Damn sorry to hear about it though man, you have one of the Sweetest origanals out there.

Rev

So sorry to hear that Gio...it's bad enough we all dodge cagers and test our own skills in cornering to avoid damage to the bike, but then to just park it somewhere and have someone knock it over is terrible...

Is it insured? Can you file a claim and have it fixed? I hope you can get it back to 100% really soon...

My husband and I were tossing around the idea of heading out tomorrow on the bikes for a movie, but my biggest fear is that I'll get out of the theater and see my bike is either missing or laying on it's side...I think I'd like to skip the movie now...

I dont know if I mentioned this story before but first sorry to hear about your Bike Gio. I was in a store getting a soda with this girl I was giving a ride too. She reached in her jacket to check her pager which had gone off. unknowing to me the drunk guy with no shirt on picking out a case of beer thought she was shoplifting. He came up and started to give us poop. I didnt know what he was ranting about so I told him we were all set. He was going on and on about we dont do that kind of stuff here and me not knowing what he was all upset about. I told her lets leave we can get a drink somewhere else. So we head out the door and he comes out pushes me and grabs her. OK I tried to be good I tried top walk away but that was it so I shoved his butt back in the store and told him again we were all set. HE comes out swinging we tussle I hit him a couple of good ones hes pretty drunk and keeps coming, we are going around and around the gas pumps. I have this whole rage temper problem I lose my temper and grab the the gas pump turn it on and hose him down, reach into my pocket as I ask him if he wants to burn (thats the polite version of what I actually said) as he runs past my bike he grabs the miorror and flips it over the kickstand onto its side. @@@@@@@@@@@ Well I came completely undone by the time I caught him by the neck with my left hand his feet came off the ground and he hit the wall behind him in th air me still having ahold of his neck and beating him into a ball on the groundHis head was between his legs I still had a hold of his neck and I was hitting him until I was getting tired from hitting him. His wife screaming for me not to kill him. Finnally th cops showed up. 900.00 damage to my bike (my 89 Gixxer 1100) that the lowlife has never paid. But the video from the gas cams at the store PRICELESS The cops never had such a laugh they said.

Like Rev said, Kharma does not take a vacation. What goes around comes around. These low life scumbags will get what is coming to them. If nothing else, just living their pathetic lives and being themselves is their punishment. Don't waste your energy being mad at these idoits. Try your best to move on otherwsie you will polute your own being with negativity and you will suffer for that.

Not trying to sound all high and mighty, but just let it go. The bad guys will get what's coming to them in the end one way or another.

And really sorry to hear about this Giopappy. Ciao (spelling?)

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079718939 -->

Damn man, I would be sick to my stomach to find my beautiful girl laying on her side like that ... sorry to hear that and hopefully the repairs aren't too costly.

Back