parked my busa at work and someone backed into it!

Welcome Everett! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope the new kit gets there soon. :)

Met my wife at a park Thursday afternoon to shoot engagement pics for a couple. After we finished, I was standing behind our Z putting on my gloves and helmet (where the bike was parked) and heard my wife blip the throttle and shift the car in to reverse. I yelled "HEY... walked up to the car door and said "are you f'n nuts". The freakin' top was down too!!! Me and the bike almost got run over with my own car. :rofl: She said "I thought you had already left". LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I have been teasing her since then about trying to run me over. :thumbsup:

That's why I make sure I'm worth more alive than dead! She says she loves but cats love mice too now don't they.......:rofl:

Welcome everett. We will let you slide with the photos but you have to post the new fairings or else..........

I had something similar happen to my last bike twice within a month, once when parallel parked and once in a standard parking spot. The parallel is hard to counter I think, but as someone else mentioned I started parking the bike at the end of spot so that it could be seen before they pulled the car half way into the spot and knocked the bike over.

yea the camera position was not on bike area. prints???? really? it was hard enough to get the police to do a report. california for ya! officers are lazy and dont like scratching ink out here!

at the bottom where you can reply, click on " go advanced" and then scroll down to attachments and click on manage attachments. Browse to where your pics. are and when you're done click on upload. then scroll down and click on submit reply. Its really easy.

Back