Paris ordered back to jail.

Juggler

Techie Answer Guy
Donating Member
Registered
MSNBC - Back to jail!

I can't believe that idiot Sheriff let her out to begin with. Hopefully his head is on the chopping block next. (I'm talking figuratively here...)

Amen!

The only message that was being sent was:

1) if you're a 'celebrity', you get off easy (they do, but that's another subject)

2) whine and moan enuf and you'll get off easy.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about how high-profile people get off easy! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

(omslaw @ Jun. 08 2007,13:00) Amen!

The only message that was being sent was:

1) if you're a 'celebrity', you get off easy (they do, but that's another subject)

2) whine and moan enuf and you'll get off easy.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about how high-profile people get off easy! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
Right on! What is she whining about? She'll have it good whatever prison she's in. Unless she's afraid hardened criminals will beat the crap out of her - a wish I'm sure a bood number of us share already

beerchug.gif
Cya

Well, she's in the Mental wing of the LA County Jail (Twin Towers - kinda sounds poetic) ! Fox reported that she looked  
SHOCKED.gif
like a very troubled young girl in court (which I don't doubt) which needed professional help. Maybe this is a starting point for her to get the help she needs. Evidently she isn't getting it with MOM  
argue.gif

(DaCol. @ Jun. 08 2007,19:32) Well, she's in the Mental wing of the LA County Jail (Twin Towers - kinda sounds poetic) ! Fox reported that she looked
SHOCKED.gif
like a very troubled young girl in court (which I don't doubt) which needed professional help. Maybe this is a starting point for her to get the help she needs. Evidently she isn't getting it with MOM
argue.gif
There has never been a doubt about her being a troubled soul. Hopefully she can overcome her problems. Just imagine the good things someone with her wealth AND popularity can accomplish!

Poor little rich girl; look how many drunk drivers have killed and injured innocent people because of their behavior. I have had three drunks destroy three of my cars and none had insurance. Luckily for me and my passengers no one was seriously hurt. One was a drunk illegal alien from Mexico

"Insanity" is an lame-o escape for everything, from murderous rampages, to rampaging spoiled brats.

"Sure, you hated the men your wife was sleeping with and killed them all and her for hurting you.... just claim insanity, and we can lower your rap."

OF COURSE sick and twisted events can make you crazy, but it shouldn't be a reason to excuse yoru actions. did you FORGET that murder was wrong?

stupid stupid courts

Isnt she famous for being a spoiled rich brat any way? She claimed she didnt understand she wasnt supposed to drive on a suspended liscence.
Money cant buy common sense apparently.

I cheered when I heard the news. I think the Sheriff just wanted her off his hands. I figured it was a mental breakdown when they said medical reasons...she's probably never had to answer to anything she's ever done. This is bubble breaking for her...but, what happens to everyday Joe when they have a mental breakdown in jail? They get thrown in confinement. Lets just hope it does her some good.

She shouldn't be in a special cell either.  She should be thrown into the exact same cells as regular citizens who drive drunk and on suspended licenses.

But maybe, just maybe she's finally learning the lesson. With the crying, sobbing, and screaming. Yelling for Mom. Probably the first time she's ever been told No.

The Hilton's are filing an appeal though, she'll be out early again...

I'm soooooooooo happy! I'm not a vindictive person, but I thought she was getting more than anyone else would have. I laughed my butt off when I saw the picture of her crying in the back of the police car. Now she has to do the original 45 days instead ot 23.

Why is this crap even in the top headlines??? Shes just a little girl that got caught doing what LOTS OF little girls do. WHO cares?? Shes getting the lawful boot--- why are we cheering/ booing this media crap? God I wish they would stick to REAL news. What a waste.

As much as I want(ed) her in jail... I can't say I think it is exactly fair, right or just.

After watching the LA County Sheriff's news conference yesterday, I'm a little disturbed how this has played out. He stated, among other things, that people convicted of similar offenses are released after doing 10% of their time because of overcrowding. He also went on to say that she "is getting special treatment due to her celebrity status." "She is actually having to do the time versus being treated like we handle everyone else in the system", he said in closing.

So, while I think it was good she got called out on her irresponsible behavior, I DO NOT think treating her any different than any other person is the right way to go. In short, I wanted her to be treated like a "normal" person before I knew how the Sheriff's Dept. handled it's jail time; I shouldn't change my tune just because she's famous and get's on my nerves.

Food for thought.
lurk.gif

Back