Sheriff Joe Arpaio

P.S. BTW, did you hear he's getting his own reality show? Can't wait to watch it!

I just love practical...."if you don't like it, don't come back" :rofl:

I know, that and - It' s 120 degrees in Iraq and our soldiers are living in tents too, and they have to wear full battle gear.
But they didn't commit any crimes, so "Shut Your Mouths!" :rofl:

It is true the prisons in our country are very soft . ( yes I know personally) so don't think i'm just talking smack . If you were there and you think it was hard then you're a wuss . Prisons are to easy on criminals and don't do anything to reabilitate but they make the state money , thats why you will never see privatly owed prisons . What this Sherrif has done is good but it only makes sure nobody re-offends in his area .

:beerchug::thumbsup:
I believe he is right. Although prison life is tough.. free food a place to sleep free medical care cable TV and a free gym. Prison is supposed be a place you don't want to ever go back too.

Don't forget though how many people are exonerated after many years in prison. What do you do to make up a mistake like tha to people who had to live like that in an Arizona jail for any amount of time.???

That's kind of the point...there's nothing particularly awful about the conditions, they're just not up to our standard of luxury. Besides, how can you make up for ANY punishment levied for a crime not committed? You can't. Might as well make a prison a prison. Besides, the job of determining guilt is up the judge/jury/lawyers.

Back