Paging Yamahor

Really, I just want reasons to post pics of me in my underwear on the internet... I hear Thrasherfox digs it...
biggrin.gif
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
back atchya

Keep up the good work Ben. Remember, it is just a lifestyle change, one pound at a time.
ThumbsUp.gif
You know I like those pictures you sent me...
biggrin.gif

Thanks Ron, If only I could do two or three pounds at a time, it'd go alot faster...

biggrin.gif

DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCALE!!

I go by the fit of my clothes. When I'm watching the scale, when it goes up, I'm like "WHoo, I'm gonna eat something to reward myself" and it goes bad from there. When it goes up I'm like "Whoa, this isn't working. F it anyway. I'm eating what I want"

Lose/lose situation.

Maybe measure yourself. Chest, stomach, butt, thighs. I found that to be a better motivator, and I only measured once a month. Kept a spreadsheet of it. Even made a graph.
laugh.gif

The scale is the devil.
firedevil.gif

stick to it dude. sometimes we stand still, just dont move backwards. dont give up just cause you got a little stagnant. we're all human, dont beat yourself up over slowing down a bit. remember the turtle won the race not the rabbit.
beerchug.gif

you are doing great...slow and steady, with the emphasis on the steady, weight loss is the best plan...i've seen too many people try to lose too much too quickly and ruin their health and others yo-yo up and down for years...just keep at it and you will see even greater results
beerchug.gif

DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCALE!!

I go by the fit of my clothes. When I'm watching the scale, when it goes up, I'm like "WHoo, I'm gonna eat something to reward myself" and it goes bad from there. When it goes up I'm like "Whoa, this isn't working. F it anyway. I'm eating what I want"

Lose/lose situation.

Maybe measure yourself. Chest, stomach, butt, thighs. I found that to be a better motivator, and I only measured once a month. Kept a spreadsheet of it. Even made a graph.
laugh.gif

The scale is the devil.
firedevil.gif
Same scale problem I have.

you are doing great...slow and steady, with the emphasis on the steady, weight loss is the best plan...i've seen too many people try to lose too much too quickly and ruin their health and others yo-yo up and down for years...just keep at it and you will see even greater results
beerchug.gif
very true, this is more about "lifestyle" change than anything else...

Eating healthy and being active is the biggest issue.. And you can not just do it for 9 months, it is a life change..

My change needs to come as more activity.. since moving to Indiana, there is much less to do..

In Scottsdale, I would turn the shop over to my manager, hook up the boat and we would go to the lake for a couple hours 3 times a week water skiing..

Now I have to figure out some activity that is both physical and keeps me interested.. the gym is just BORING.... there are a lot of muscle heads without any life outside the gym.. besides making me feel bad about my own current shape, they tend to be rather shallow... I need something with a bit of adrenaline I guess...

I still think if we could get a group of 20 something females to submit to us if we catch them, it could do wonders for our health....
whistling.gif

ok benji

just least try 20 to 30 minutes a day i have started running again myself on my eliptical for 20 minutes i have gotten bigger and none of my shirts fit me maybe we should call a game show and challenge the zx14 riders hahahaha to a weightloss competition

Back