Paging Yamahor

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, inspire me to start exercising by telling me how much progress you have made....
rock.gif

Have you been able to stick to this by yourself? ...

My wife started her diet on last Sunday to prepare her body for the radioactive iodine treatments next month so I told her I would join in and do it with her. There is no dairy, no soy, no salt, no seafood, nothing canned or processed. It's basically fruit and fresh or frozen veggies and 5oz of meat/poultry a day.

In six days I've lost 4.5 pounds.

I am staring at my pot belly ...thinking I need to do the same. Man I have let myself go. My problem is my love for food.

Weight... I don't keep track of my weight, I just take a picture when I think about it... I don't think too much... However, I'll post a pic of my start and my most recent (4 days ago I believe) here. Haven't done the greatest with keeping on the workout program the past few days... Someone at work hit me in the back while goofing off and screwed it up a bit ago. Getting better, so I'm not complaining to the boss, but the co worker owes me a chiropractor visit.

As for the woman I'm pursuing... I don't know. I just found out from a coworker of hers she might not be looking for what I'm looking for, but I haven't been able to ask Sarah that herself. But she and I have been on 3 dates, and as long as the weather is good tomorrow, it'll be 4... Gotta love a woman who suggests a gunrange for a date...
guns.gif

Pic of me in the beginning...

1.jpg

most recent... I've kinda gotten off track. Thanks for the reminder. Doubling on the push ups and situps for me for a week.
beerchug.gif

3.jpg

Really, I just want reasons to post pics of me in my underwear on the internet... I hear Thrasherfox digs it...
biggrin.gif

Ben has made a big difference. Not only in weight loss, but in confidence. Keep up the good work bud.

rofl.gif
I wish I had someone local here to push me, I have the same issue as BlueHaya except I am the cook... I just do not have any one around to help motivate me....

Take your time with her Yamahor... no one is going to disappear overnight
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
I can see a dif. not drastic but I see it. Just do whatever you have to do to be motivated. I know it's hard I lost 40#'s 2 yrs. ago. I did it in 4 mo. just by counting cal. on a chart stayin at 2000 a day. and running on treadmill EVERYDAY and steadily going longer and longer on it. at the end I was running about 6 mi. at a time (78min.)

just find what motivates YOU

Same problem here....Georgia and I love to eat !!! and we have a hard time restricting eachother to tighter calories...

Yama like myself it didnt go on over night and sure the hell isnt coming off overnight the way i look at is as long as i feel good in the clothes and feel the differnce their and can see my pe**s while looking down standing straight of course im good hehehe

As for the woman I'm pursuing... I don't know. I just found out from a coworker of hers she might not be looking for what I'm looking for
Ben,

Never expect something to happen. It only will when you aren't looking for it. I think others will back me up on this. Don't go into it thinking anything other than you are going to have a good time. It takes all of the pressure off of you and her. Keep your eyes open, but don't go into it thinking "This is the girl I'm going to marry, have a relationship with, or what ever." You will both know if it can go to the next level.

As for the woman I'm pursuing... I don't know. I just found out from a coworker of hers she might not be looking for what I'm looking for
Ben,

Never expect something to happen. It only will when you aren't looking for it. I think others will back me up on this. Don't go into it thinking anything other than you are going to have a good time. It takes all of the pressure off of you and her. Keep your eyes open, but don't go into it thinking "This is the girl I'm going to marry, have a relationship with, or what ever." You will both know if it can go to the next level.
Yeah, thats kinda my plan. I was going to ask her on our date Wednesday, but something was telling me not too... It would pressure her... So I didn't.

looks like you are making progress
beerchug.gif

I lost the 60 in 4months, then put 18 back on while in europe (damn food was good there!) and then kinda ate whatever for a bit once home. I got serious about the diet again 2wks ago and have dropped the 14 of the 18
cool.gif

Its all in finding something you can maintain and enjoy that you dont have to think hard about, then sticking to it. Lots of diets out there, none are overnight successes. I'm hoping for another 20-30lbs before the bash
thumb_up.gif

Just stick to what works for ya and you will be there before you know it
beerchug.gif

oh yeah, just play things cool with the girl but its probably good to clarify what she is looking for and see how that gels with what you want, but dont make a big issue out of it with her. My only advice, besides just be yourself (cuz that seems to be working) is don't waste time/money/emotion on someone that isnt at least open to what you want.

beerchug.gif

Keep it up on the weight loss. Just hit it everyday and listen to your body. You are doing good. The weight does not go on overnight and it does not come off that way either.

As far as the girl. Let things take thier course and enjoy the dates. Don't take what her friend says to heart. Also 4 dates into it is a little soon to pry to much into what she wants long term. Like I said be aware of her friend becuse a) Whatever you talk about will go back to her. b) It is when you have a woman when other wemen will try and get ahold of you, for some reason it always happens that way.

Ben,
The good thing is that you have decided to drop the weight while young. This alone will make a major difference in your skin's ability to contract and look tight again. Keep it up!!

Back