Paging Wayneovich, Lol...

Uh he stole them to make it ?
Not only that but destroyed them to make it.
Could have bought some if he wanted but did not .
Do the crime do the time...:whistle:

:rofl: yeah I had this as an avatar on another forum after reading the story figure I'd break it out here :laugh: I can't believe they charged him even after the owners did not want to press charges. I think its the ultimate speed deterrent :beerchug:

:rofl: yeah I had this as an avatar on another forum after reading the story figure I'd break it out here :laugh: I can't believe they charged him even after the owners did not want to press charges. I think its the ultimate speed deterrent :beerchug:

Me too.

I thought it was awesome dude.

Good call!

So the two of you are condoning theft ?

I can steal your bike and make it look real pretty and you wont press charges....awesome dude.....???
Please PM me your addresses....:rofl:

So the two of you are condoning theft ?

I can steal your bike and make it look real pretty and you wont press charges....awesome dude.....???
Please PM me your addresses....:rofl:

No but how many people have you seen with old roadsigns and road cones sitting in their backyard??? I guess we should all issue warrants for their Anarchy:thumbsup: If the company had pursued charges then I could see but they did not just some prick ass DA trying to make a name for themselves I guess stealing construction barrels leads to rapists and murderers :laugh:

Back