Guys, check this video out, well worth it! STUPID RIDER!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, if it were not bad enough for us here in Omaha riding & getting harassed by the police. Check out this video of what happened this Monday night. I can't believe people like this, how stupid can you get. :banghead:

I get a laugh out of it, but it only makes us a target for the local police. :laugh:

GOD DARN KIDS! ****, I am still a kid in a way, I mean I am 27 but I don't do stupid stuff like this. :cheerleader:

State Patrol Cessna Involved In 150-MPH Chase - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha

Click on the video on the upper right hand part of the page, it's hilarious! :thumbsup:

19706646_640X480.jpg

Last edited:
Going fast enough to fly they said, :laugh:

Yeah I got a kick out of that, they went down to the airport just to show that a 727 takes off at 150mph! Just shows that if you put wings on the busa she would fly! :beerchug:

60 miles in 40 minutes..........My maths not great, but thats about an 80MPH average during the chase. He obviously wasn't trying that hard :dunno:

60 miles in 40 minutes..........My maths not great, but thats about an 80MPH average during the chase. He obviously wasn't trying that hard :dunno:

I think he hit speeds of 150mph, not 150mph the entire time. He would have been in Chicago going that darn fast in no time!

:poke:

...and what was he doing before the ride-watching the live feed from the Isle of Man but didn't take notes on pit strategy:rofl:novice:whistle::laugh:

Shame it wasn't the fastest color! :laugh:

"Hi I'm only 20,do you think the Hayabusa would be a good 1st bike?" :whistle::laugh::moon::poke:

i don't get it. why didn't he just "tach out" and take it a step further? he knows he is already screwed if he gets caught so why not take the extra 36mph? :whistle:

i don't get it. why didn't he just "tach out" and take it a step further? he knows he is already screwed if he gets caught so why not take the extra 36mph? :whistle:

Maybe because his "wife beater" was all blown up like a parachute, and his flip flops were hurting the bottoms of his feet as they fluttered??

:rofl::laugh:

No, your math isnt that great. lol 60 miles in 40 minutes is an average of 90 mph. :whistle:

Man i need a bigger tank... I know a guy around here that did the same thing on a cbr1000 ran for about an hour and ran out of gas:laugh:

I am guessing the busa doesn't get 30 to 40 mpg at 90 + mph! He obviously didn't think of that! :beerchug:

have you ever run the bike out for more than about 10 minutes? will use up a brand new tire pegged against the speed limiter.. (dont ask)

No, your math isnt that great. lol 60 miles in 40 minutes is an average of 90 mph. :whistle:
thanks, was just taking off my shoes to verify what I thought... (not enough fingers) :)

You guys are missing the point of the story!

There is a nice Busa sitting out in the rain that will most likely be auctioned off really soon.

Anyone in OMAHA, Neb. willing to go make some absentee bids for me?

Back