Guys, check this video out, well worth it! STUPID RIDER!

NOTE TO SELF: Don't rachet down tiedowns to top of plastics and top of fairings. nylon scratches paint and plastic..

Oh Yea and Blue & silver is the fastest LOL..

Last edited:
I am still in shock that he ran out of gas.....I mean, there is a gas gauge on the dash!! Don't start a high speed chase when you have no fuel!! I mean, I wouldn't if ever put in that scenario....:whistle:

Fast Enough to fly??? The take of speed on my plane was 60 mph. Of course that was a Piper Colt 2 seat. :poke:

I had 4 police officers chasing me and another buddy of mine. He was on a CBR 600 and I was on a Hayabusa. This was the first day I ever took out my busa. While the 4 police cars were chasing us up I71, I hit the gas and went to 170 MPH for about 15 minutes. I out ran everyone including my buddy. Later after my buddy got out of jail the next day. I asked him what happened? He stated that he took a off ramp and a cop car got in front of him and hit the brakes and he stopped and they threw him in the back of the police cruiser. My friend asked the police if they were going to catch me. He replied back that they could never catch me!!!!! LOL>>>>>>>>>IF you are going to run, run very fast!!!!!

:beerchug:

Thats why I always tell my brother when we're riding together and he wants to act stupid on the harley.." I dont have to outrun the police...I've just gotta outrun you"/ :laugh:

NOTE TO SELF: Don't rachet down tiedowns to top of plastics and top of fairings. nylon scratches paint and plastic..

I'm glad I wasn't the only person who saw that. Doesn't the moron truck driver know all he has to do is wrap the grips.

i've seen a wrecker holding a bike with 1 strap going across the seat, and thats ALL.
???

Back