Guys, check this video out, well worth it! STUPID RIDER!

no more than a couple of minutes fear that i might get pinched. i gotta ask what happens does it shred or blowout? :whistle:

(quote) have you ever run the bike out for more than about 10 minutes? will use up a brand new tire pegged against the speed limiter.. (dont ask)

Last edited:
You guys are missing the point of the story!

There is a nice Busa sitting out in the rain that will most likely be auctioned off really soon.

Anyone in OMAHA, Neb. willing to go make some absentee bids for me?

Don't know about that state but here he would bond out an go pickup his bike pay the tow bill an back n the road the next day. Unless he gets arrested pretty early an processed quick he be back on the road the same day.:laugh:

have you ever run the bike out for more than about 10 minutes? will use up a brand new tire pegged against the speed limiter.. (dont ask)

thanks, was just taking off my shoes to verify what I thought... (not enough fingers) :)

that explains a lot:whistle:

Only $300 bail, man if he was in Cali theres no way. He would have to sell his first and second born just to pay the 10% bail here. I need to leave this corrupt and bankrupt state.

i wonder what model they were following him with either the 172g with a cruise speed of about 120kts or 130 mph or the 206 with cruise of 150kts or about 173mph so he could have outran the cessna too...but there is no replacment for large acerage of dense foilage to excuse my pun, foil, thier persuit lol

You guys are missing the point of the story!

There is a nice Busa sitting out in the rain that will most likely be auctioned off really soon.

Anyone in OMAHA, Neb. willing to go make some absentee bids for me?

:thumbsup: I can already see the white impound numbers on the windscreen! :laugh:

I think if he were to get off the interstate, he could have lost the plane somehow(not saying I would recommend that cause I would have never ran in the first place), but there's lot's of wooded neighborhoods in Omaha where a plane couldn't see into, I think his biggest mistake was staying on the interstates. Yeah he could go fast........... but he had no where to go except down the road, opps.....missed the exit, another 3 miles till then next one! :beerchug:

Reporter said he was responsible for the full throttle ride but then it says he was doing 150MPH. Clearly they have no idea what the busa can do.

Bike looks a lot like mine.

I had 4 police officers chasing me and another buddy of mine. He was on a CBR 600 and I was on a Hayabusa. This was the first day I ever took out my busa. While the 4 police cars were chasing us up I71, I hit the gas and went to 170 MPH for about 15 minutes. I out ran everyone including my buddy. Later after my buddy got out of jail the next day. I asked him what happened? He stated that he took a off ramp and a cop car got in front of him and hit the brakes and he stopped and they threw him in the back of the police cruiser. My friend asked the police if they were going to catch me. He replied back that they could never catch me!!!!! LOL>>>>>>>>>IF you are going to run, run very fast!!!!!

:beerchug:

Back