This is why I am moving to Arizona!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Check these pictures out, we had a Ice Storm today, this is the aftermath! I parked this WRX at the top of our driveway, I looked out 20 minutes later & it had moved by its self! Tempe here I come! Anybody wanna go for a ride today in Omaha?
wtf.gif

121212.JPG

I had ice in my driveway tuesday... but only because I dumped out my cooler. on the bright side, 66 degrees melted it pretty quick, so I avoided any traction problems
cool.gif

not to worry... payback's coming in a few months (about 6) when it's over 100 with 10000000% humidity and the nice cold beverage turns to steam when you pop the top here. but hey livin' the moment while it's 59 and overcast now. supposed to get mid 60s. stay safe on the slippery stuff.
beerchug.gif

Dont think you'll be riding year round there.... It's hotter than Hell in the summer!
John?
rock.gif

Wana start an interstate ice racing asso.? Plenty of great tracks forming now also in northern MO.LOL Take Care Cody

We were supposed to have freezing rain here, but thankfully the temp didn't drop enough. Moist out, but not too bad.

I am watching Juli ride in the cold rain right now, its 80 degrees in the truck!
firedevil.gif

Back