THIS is why I RIDE!!!

That's cool BT, most def sounds like you had a good time
I had a great time. I just wish EVERYONE could have gotten that kind of ride today. If I could bottle it I'd send each of you some.
beerchug.gif

Any time Bro any time...

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108261058 -->

Isn't it wonderful when you have a day where you can do nothing wrong. The gods have smiled upon you, and you have accepted their gift. For this, you reach nirvana
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the reminder of the best days, sometimes around this time of year they are easily forgotten.

Oh yea, didja see the Kawi ad with your bike AND your handle?

I think I saw it is Stuff or FHM.

Sounds great BT, great weather here in the mountains today. Too much to do so no riding for me today. I am gonna get away tomorrow.

BT ... always good to hear about the super great rides like that ... being "in the zone" only comes around every so often ... glad you got your first one of the year ... wishing you many more !!

Sage

So, BT, why don,t you tell us how you REALLY feel! J/K, But as for owning THE bike, WE all know better than that ####.
tounge.gif
Glad you had a great ride.

Isn't it wonderful when you have a day where you can do nothing wrong. The gods have smiled upon you, and you have accepted their gift. For this, you reach nirvana
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the reminder of the best days, sometimes around this time of year they are easily forgotten.
Yes, it is wonderful.
beerchug.gif

Glad that you rode after a month BT. Well, I hope you took some pictures... This place likes to see picture
biggrin.gif

Sounds like a great day of riding. I am dying to get some miles on the Busa!

Glad that you rode after a month BT. Well, I hope you took some pictures... This place likes to see picture
biggrin.gif
Nope, didn't even stop for pics. The ride was so great that I couldn't see interupting the flow for ANYTHING except pee breaks and water.
biggrin.gif
The only pics from yesterday's ride was of the bug guts and dirt on it for the "Yes, I ride it" thread.
wink.gif

Here's one of them...

IMG_0804.jpg

biggrin.gif

Back