Another reason why i ride alone!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:The only problem I saw there was no one stopped for the cops. If you do decide to ride down here like that keep in mind no rules against pitting or putting a rider down with the car. :laugh:

This is from the St Louis area's illustrious annual Ride Of the Century (ROC) where the bikers think they should be able to do whatever they want and the police should let them lone. Mob mentality at its worst.

not sure what was going on that they had to be corralled and pulled over. my guess was that they were occupying every lane of the highway. personally, i would of stopped and take it from there but that is me.???

Sorry, maybe it's because I'm not a LEO but honestly how dumb is it to set up or try to set up a roadblock right after a exit ramp to get off highway and also past the on ramp to get back on? ??? Really, to me that's sorta about as trying to fill a bucket with water that's has no bottom in it. And then pull a couple cars in the road with 3 lanes to go right thru them. Let's see, that's sorta like shutting the screen door but leaving the main door open and trying to keep the cold out. :rofl:

All I see is an educational video on how easy it is to ride around a roadblock. :whistle:

i didnt see a busa in the midst?

Seen one. :laugh:

33333.JPG

They must of had warrents.....didn't seem like they were doing to much to do (besides taking up the whole road).

Lesson: Don't run = don't get hit by car

Sorry, maybe it's because I'm not a LEO but honestly how dumb is it to set up or try to set up a roadblock right after a exit ramp to get off highway and also past the on ramp to get back on? ??? Really, to me that's sorta about as trying to fill a bucket with water that's has no bottom in it. And then pull a couple cars in the road with 3 lanes to go right thru them. Let's see, that's sorta like shutting the screen door but leaving the main door open and trying to keep the cold out. :rofl:

All I see is an educational video on how easy it is to ride around a roadblock. :whistle:

Seen one. :laugh:

You don't know what was edited out before the situation got escallated. The police were trying to keep a very large event under control when the event is promoted as not controlable and the organizers refuse to file for the permits necessary to get the police to support the event. Everyone is supposed to just get out of their way and let them do what they want this 1 day a year. If you happen to be a motorist on the highway at the time, well that was just your bad luck.

They must of had warrents.....didn't seem like they were doing to much to do (besides taking up the whole road).

Lesson: Don't run = don't get hit by car

Are you saying that only motorcyclist that dont stop for police all have warrants? Possibly no motorcycle license, no insurance, why make it out as they are felons? Maybe they just didnt feel like being harrassed by the police and they used other options?
Lesson: Becareful in your route plannned pay close attention to the uncoming drivers hands on the steering wheel cause this will be the first movement before the car moves in your direction.

Yeah I agree, they are probably riding w/o licenses or lapsed insurance :laugh: or maybe they just dont want another ticket on thier insurance. Besides like it was mentioned as a "herd" mentality once 1 bolted they all followed suit:rofl: 10 cop cars cant catch 100 bikes, do you wanna be the 1 that pulls over and gets the ticket when 30 of your buddies dont? Kinda like that old saying "I dont have to outrun the bear......I just have to outrun you" :rofl:

this will give you the idea of just how many bikes show up for this.
they make no attemp at organizing this and bill it as FTP we are doing what we want.
alot of stunt teams show up and ride in the front to do what they do going down the hwy and even stopping it to put on a little show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that only motorcyclist that dont stop for police all have warrants? Possibly no motorcycle license, no insurance, why make it out as they are felons? Maybe they just didnt feel like being harrassed by the police and they used other options?
Lesson: Becareful in your route plannned pay close attention to the uncoming drivers hands on the steering wheel cause this will be the first movement before the car moves in your direction.

Sir, when you fail to stop when signaled you become a felon, just letting you know. :laugh:

I don't know what was going on didn't watch 100% of the vid, the vids chopped anyway and you don't see what was going on prior to police arrival, don't know policy in that area, but I just couldn't put my car on a bike except in extreme circumstances if ever.

This is what the police were dealing with. This is just after what was shown in the original video from furthere back in the pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back