Yet another reason why I hate street stunters

PsychoZ

Registered
So there I am cruising along doing about 30 on a street near my house when I see another bike coming up from behind. So I figure I will slow down and say hi and maybe meet a new rider in my neighborhood. As soon as he gets up next to me I hear his engine rev so I get ready to race him if that is what he wants. Instead the jack pulls a wheelie and then drifts into my lane, then does a stoppie at the stop sign, as soon as I get behind him he takes off. Now here is my point, if I would have punched it I probably would have ran into him due to his unability to stay in his own lane. Why must people try to impress others, all I could think of was it would be cool if he dumped it in front of me so I could laugh at him. Just another ass on the road, I hope he doesn't live in my neighborhood, because I have never seen him before. Oh yeah he was on a little 750 Honda I think.

I feel your pain man. That sh*t pisses me off.

I personally have real bad temper issues. Its an Italian thing I guess. I would of gotten of my bike at the next red light and ripped him a new a-hole for almost hitting me. If that didnt help, you can just use your imagnination on what would of happened next..
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104170882 -->

A while back had an individual who rode through out group (6 riding two up in a lane) in a wheelie. Thing is we had no indication of him coming up behind us or that he was going to be stupid enough to split us... we followed and gave him a what for.. don't think it did any good, but we felt better. Ridercoach, 4 of us Piasons and we do have tempers... other two had to talk us down from taking the punks keys.

Back