Another reason why i ride alone!!

don't need to be a felon to get a warrant. Hell you don't even need to be found guilty of any crime... Miss a court date for anything and see what happens :laugh:

I look at it like this.. They are stupid and the last vid makes me sick.. Hey lots roll the wrong way down the interstate.....

1. I don't like riding in groups that large to begin with.
2. I would rather not be anywhere near any of them cause there will be at least 1 if not more people doing retarded things and run making you guilty by association.
3. If a cop lights you up just pull over.

I got pulled over the other day for speeding. Yes I was speeding yes I shouldnt have been but hey such is life. I stop cop gets out and is surprised I stopped and not ran. Doesn't give me a speeding ticket just a warning for it and tells me to be careful. The ticket was cause my registration was expired which of course I got fixed the next morning.. (Note to self check registration mail and don't just assume its for the vehicle with 4 wheels.)

In other words if your willing to have the fun be prepared for the consequences and just because you arent involved in something, from my experience, you are just as guilty as you didn't report it.

Sorry, maybe it's because I'm not a LEO but honestly how dumb is it to set up or try to set up a roadblock right after a exit ramp to get off highway and also past the on ramp to get back on? ??? Really, to me that's sorta about as trying to fill a bucket with water that's has no bottom in it. And then pull a couple cars in the road with 3 lanes to go right thru them. Let's see, that's sorta like shutting the screen door but leaving the main door open and trying to keep the cold out. :rofl:

All I see is an educational video on how easy it is to ride around a roadblock. :whistle:

Seen one. :laugh:

its a Gen1 too:banghead:

Back