Why I bought a busa...

MeltDownZ

Registered
I used to have an absolutely beautiful Moto Guzzi.  Italian styling and exceptional design characteristics.  The laterally mounted V-Twin set the stage for and eligant transmission and perfectly even cylinder cooling.  It was a beauty, but, with all it's grace, it had very poor performance.  When I'd point out the engineering design marvals to my friends they'd say, "With all that eligant design, this thing must perform wonderfully."  I'd have to respond, "No, it's artistic engineering but not much results in performance."  I got tired of riding such a beautiful looking machine that could get out of it's own way.  I figured, this is the 21st century, there is incredible technology at our fingertips - and for cheap.  Why not get the best that's out there.  Did research bought busa.  Now I can oogle at my bikes design knowing that the engineers at Suzuki set out to make the baddest thing on the road and now it's sitting in my driveway.  That it too cool.  That is irresistable.

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092778785 -->

Yes, it is trully an amazing machine. The way I justified it is its like buying the most insane sports car ever built without dropping $200,000+.

It's a small world, MDZ. The bike I got rid of to buy this Bus was an '02 Monster S4 that I'd modded to hell and back. It was my first and last Italian machine. Oozing with character or finicky and unreliable? Depends on what day of the week it was I guess. It left me stranded on a ride this summer (starter relays fried) and that was the last straw...

Japanese forever.

Back