I bought a BUSA!!!!!

herooo

Donating Member
Registered
I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST HAYABUSA!!!!!!

I'm absolutley in love with it! It Rocks! Thanks to everyone who gave advice. Don't give up on the newbies you know, we came here for the same reason you did.

I am soooo happy with this bike. So often you buy something that dosn't live up to your expectations. This bike most certianly does!

I bought it from one of your own . I met Black Sheep here on this board and we met up (each driving at least 6 hours). Your boy is very nice, by the way S.

Great deal, dealings, and good business in general. I highly recommend that doing business with Black Sheep, sight unseen, will be fine. We took good care of each other and I have made a friend.

Excellent ride 7 hr ride home, two wheelies, one (long) 150 xhr run, corners, wind, and not even one ticket. My buddie drove an hour and a half to meet us and give it proper respect! I can't think of much to get him to move... Must be the right bike.

It's pouring rain. Help me. I can't take it anymore. Need to ride 'busa...

Check it out. It's the one above. Thanks Black Sheep, you took good care of her for me, now it's my turn...

Good deal...Glad everything worked out for you both...Enjoy the bike...
evil.gif

I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST HAYABUSA!!!!!!

I'm absolutley in love with it!  It Rocks!  Thanks to everyone who gave advice. Don't give up on the newbies you know, we came here for the same reason you did.

I am soooo happy with this bike.  So often you buy something that dosn't live up to your expectations.  This bike most certianly does!

I bought it from one of your own .  I met Black Sheep here on this board and we met up  (each driving at least 6 hours).  Your boy is very nice, by the way S.

Great deal, dealings, and good business in general.  I highly recommend that doing business with Black Sheep, sight unseen, will be fine.  We took good care of each other and I have made a friend.

Excellent ride 7 hr ride home, two wheelies, one (long) 150 xhr run, corners, wind, and not even one ticket.  My buddie drove an hour and a half to meet us and give it proper respect!  I can't think of much to get him to move... Must be the right bike.

It's pouring rain.  Help me.  I can't take it anymore. Need to ride 'busa...

Check it out.  It's the one above.  Thanks Black Sheep, you took good care of her for me, now it's my turn...
Groups.MSN Images Missing

Thanks Black Sheep, I couldn't post the photo. Let me know how will ya?

Just e-mailed you, It's pouring and hail out!! No worries though, she's under cover:;):

Thanks again.

Cheers

Congrats on your new busa, herooo.  Let the ADDICTION begin!!!

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086145407 -->

Welcom to the Best Bike Site
I'm glad you decided to ride the best
I had to change my Avatar because that is your bike now
Just hang on to her more than one way

Herooo
Just Remember this

There was a very cautious man
Who never laughed or played
He never risked he never tried
He never song or prayed
And when he one day passed away
His insurance was denied
For since he never really lived
They claimed he never died

Congrats on the purchase! Sounds like you enjoyed the first ride. The obsession has begun for you! HOld on!

Congrats on your purchase...enjoy it! And didn't you know that it always rains when someone buys a Busa?!
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back