Pack job For those that tour show us your pics

IMG_0749.JPG

Go to their web sight and watch the short video. It can go over the seat or off the back........ what ever you want.

I may look into one myself, I would like to hit the dragon on of these days.

I realize that, but I have seen a difference of almost 3-4 inches when mounted facing front, Over the rear seat. The photo from thier web-site shows it clearly over the pass seat, and then another members shows it kind of back some...

Off thier site,
Ventura-1.jpg

Thanks to member MrX

Mr-X.jpg

Your Welcome :beerchug:

lol...

I am leaning towards that set up...

What do you guys do for rain covers and such, Pack it in a waterproof sack inside the ventura bag or just use thier cover.

I have heard of some "covers" tearing off from flapping at highway speeds and such...

lol...

I am leaning towards that set up...

What do you guys do for rain covers and such, Pack it in a waterproof sack inside the ventura bag or just use thier cover.

I have heard of some "covers" tearing off from flapping at highway speeds and such...

I have the Ventura rain cover, it is very good :beerchug:

Here are a few pics of my 05 sport tourer, the first two are taken last May when a few of us did a Moab, Grand Canyon, Vegas run. The other two are taken at the top of a local ski mountain here in Vancouver about a month ago on a beautiful day. Love the bags, in fact they never come off as I ride year round and never leave home with out rain gear, compressor and other assorted daily requirements. Love all the pictures of the different set ups everyone has...Rick

216.JPG

225.JPG

018.JPG

023.JPG

I realize that, but I have seen a difference of almost 3-4 inches when mounted facing front, Over the rear seat. The photo from thier web-site shows it clearly over the pass seat, and then another members shows it kind of back some...

It may be different size bags or the two bags zipped together. I like that set up.

Back