Does your brake reservoir hit your wind screen?

I agree with this. Maybe it just was a little off after being reinstalled but if that doesnt do it then my next question would be are you sure the bike is put together correctly? Ive seen a few bikes lowered in front rub and knick a little but a stock height bike shouldnt as far as ive seen.

Yeah, I am leaning more to a skewed nose cone. Since I never touched the reservoir, I think I will leave that for now.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with this. Maybe it just was a little off after being reinstalled but if that doesnt do it then my next question would be are you sure the bike is put together correctly? Ive seen a few bikes lowered in front rub and knick a little but a stock height bike shouldnt as far as ive seen.

Yeah, I am leaning more to a skewed nose cone. Since I never touched the reservoir, I think I will leave that for now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yana-Shiki wind screen, lowered front end 1 1/2" inches with a roaring Toyz Triple and mine doesn't rub.

No idea whats going on with yours when I had my DB windscreen it didn't rub either.

Back