Own your busa?

Own your busa? - Or does the bank?

• I own her outright!

Votes: 373 100.0%
  • Suzuki Financial has the clamp on my baby.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A big bank vehicle loan is helping me limp along.

• Credit Union (lower interest??).

• I paid most of it off, so a signature loan is all I needed.

• I borrowed the money from a friend/family member.

• Credit Card (obviously I am NUTZ).

• Loan shark (yikers!)

• Other (please explain).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some food for thought;

Some Insurace companies wont pay them off they go by "Book" well now it's called Black Book that is what they can get it for at an auction "that is sort of top secret they won't tell you that. But look and see what book is on your bike then look at what you owe if you owe more you might be (well lets just say bend over). wow.gif
unless you have gap insurance, this applies to those of you that financed the bike; So if you think your bike is covered if it get ripppped off (by loosers) or wrecked (because of some stupid ass on the cell phone) you might still owe money and be bikeless; that would be enough to go postal.

So just thought I would throw that in, you might want to talk to your insurance company about situations like these and see how you are covered, not all Ins companies are the same.

Ol' suzuki owns mine.

Got it through one of their special promotions. I had to do it that way. I only have to pay $99 a month for 5 years. (Of course if I did that it won't get paid off.) But right now I'm scroungin' just to find the $99 a month, so that was really the only way I could get a bike!

Wow state farm seems like the way to go... too bad they don't offer insurance in MA. I'm paying close to $900 for full coverage, which is better than some other states.. but can't even come close to you lucky bastids paying $300! That is impressive!

I own mine. Somehow makes it easier to see her sitting in the garage while I have no time to ride. Also, while I haven't done any yet, psychologically, it will be easier to justify mods on a bike that is paid off than one that has a lien. Just me.

Oh yeah, have the insurance too. Full coverage. After being hit by a dip-$hit who had no insurance (my car totaled), I won't ride/drive without it.

Had a cashier's check electronically delivered to Champion Cycles in Chicago. About 5 days later and $500 lighter in the pocket, my bike was delivered to my door. biggrin.gif cool.gif Title is in my safe. laugh.gif

Came home from the Desert a few years ago with a couple of saved bucks in my pocket - dropped 8900 cash and rode her home. I don't have full coverage, I have comprhensive but not collision; if she gets stolen, insurance pays, but if I cause an accident, insurance pays for all involved except for me.

i'm getting pretty close to owning.. hehe do i get to go back and change my vote?

Paid for mine cash. Don't have full coverage becasue I probably won't ride it that much. my main concern was theft, so I got insurance to cover that.

I had to trade in my 600cbr and 650v-star plus small signature loan for the rest. Would do it all over again..just a little sooner if I had known what I was missing!!cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back