Average credit card debt in each home....

How much credit card debt does your household owe...?

• $0 - I paid it off (or now pay CASH)!

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • $0 - 2,000 revolving even though I pay it off monthly!

Votes: 36 34.0%
  • $2,001 - $6,000

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • $6,001 - $9,000

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • $9,001 - $12,000+

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Medical bills or life changing events have left me no choice!

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I make minimum payments; there is no end in sight!

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I quite paying that bill long ago (let the collectors call)...

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Re: Who much credit card debt do you owe...?

None here, Debit card is all i got, will never have a credit card, seen to much of what it has got other people into. If i cant by it, i wait until i have the money saved to buy it.

+1

cheers
ken

I had 2 credit cards I closed them and told Bank of America & Citi bank that
obama had paid my credit card debt when he bailed them out and that I nolonger wanted a credit card.
Haven't heard a word from the scents :laugh:

wish i had never found out what a credit card was lol but also learned they'll save you arse in an emergency. not touching that darned thing ever again:beerchug:

Re: Who much credit card debt do you owe...?

None here, Debit card is all i got, will never have a credit card, seen to much of what it has got other people into. If i cant by it, i wait until i have the money saved to buy it.

+1 to that

Just paid mine off from having to have a couple emergency buys. Only took me 6 months to pay it off But oh glad i finally did. Extra 400 bucks a month in my pocket now :cheerleader::cheerleader:

1200$ to go, plan on paying it up within two months.

Applied for it as a "just in case" just before baby girl was born, a second job sure quickens paying up ones debts.

I bit the bullet and paid them blood suckers off. Hurricanes "Katrina and Gustav" put a dent in me. Damn Insurance Company trick bagged me for Gustav. They told me to go and put my family up in a nice Hotel... dont step down your comfort level at all... we want you to be comfortable like you were at home... go ahead and get a generator to save your food... dont worry.. we will pay you for your travel expenses.... and then slapped me with a sack of nutts. :banghead::banghead: I was dedicated in 2010... paid over $10,000 in credit cards:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: Now I use my Mastercard like an American Express ... pay it off at the end of the month.. if I cant afford to do that... I cant afford to buy it:rulez:

right on!@!! i dont carry a huge load of credit debt. Generally no more then 2000.00 then i pay it all off.

Back