Outrageous Price for an exhaust system - but I am going to buy it

If you want it buy it, post up some pictures when you finished and maybe a sound clip.

C'mon .org members - How many of us were flamed by family and friends when we bought a bike? How many were flamed harder by this same group of people when we bought a Brand New Bike? And las but not least, How many of us have owned our Busa's for a couple of years or more, still get flamed to get rid of that DA_ _ motorcycle, What do you need with something like that?

Me, I get flamed every time my family sees me own a bike, and I get flamed even more since I bought my K8 Busa.

Our bikes are our glorified toys and some people think that $10,000.00 is way to much to pay for a bike itself.
I like boats, but they are not worth the money to me. In a crunch you can (If you have to, ride your bike to work, in the rain, sleet and snow - not that you want to) You can't do that with a boat. OUR toys are what we make them.

All I can say is pictures, pictures and more pictures and a sound clip. Maybe someday I will get to see and hear this in person.

its duals but slip ons. they are still charging 1300-1400 for slip ons on that site.

you are wrong.. it clearly says full system.. not slip-ons.

its definitly a single can too...

I may make a phone call soon and see what they price it as... 2nd options would be vance and vines headers

Last edited:
Hey, if you have that kind of cash to spend, do what you like. Although I would have to agree with everyone else.

As I do agree with everyone else as to how expensive this exhaust system is, it is also the sexiest exhaust I've seen. I'm just gonna wait for the price to drop.

Last edited:
dead sexy!!! I couldn't agree more. I wonder if 1st GEN cans could be fit with vance & hines headers???

They are claiming 20 HP jump with those headers and a set of slip ons based on their website... how accurate could that be?

Last edited:
you are wrong.. it clearly says full system.. not slip-ons.

its definitly a single can too...

I may make a phone call soon and see what they price it as... 2nd options would be vance and vines headers

where on there does it show a full system from yoshimura japan? for 08+

Last edited:
If you want it buy it, post up some pictures when you finished and maybe a sound clip.

C'mon .org members - How many of us were flamed by family and friends when we bought a bike? How many were flamed harder by this same group of people when we bought a Brand New Bike? And las but not least, How many of us have owned our Busa's for a couple of years or more, still get flamed to get rid of that DA_ _ motorcycle, What do you need with something like that?

Me, I get flamed every time my family sees me own a bike, and I get flamed even more since I bought my K8 Busa.

Our bikes are our glorified toys and some people think that $10,000.00 is way to much to pay for a bike itself.
I like boats, but they are not worth the money to me. In a crunch you can (If you have to, ride your bike to work, in the rain, sleet and snow - not that you want to) You can't do that with a boat. OUR toys are what we make them.

All I can say is pictures, pictures and more pictures and a sound clip. Maybe someday I will get to see and hear this in person.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
BUY WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIKE DON!!!!

C'mon .org members - How many of us were flamed by family and friends when we bought a bike?

I like boats, but they are not worth the money to me.

good perspective. even $3400 exhaust is a bargain compared to a boat. don't have to pay $100/month for storage of the exhaust, $400 in gas to take it out for the day, etc..

yeah, my point is people blow way more than $3400 and get way less. so. i've changed my mind, get what makes you happy.

What about the white Busa from the other thread? It had a very similiar exhaust, just shorter cans and a gold label. Was that the Japanese version, or a different model? Price the same?

What about the white Busa from the other thread? It had a very similiar exhaust, just shorter cans and a gold label. Was that the Japanese version, or a different model? Price the same?

I remember the one you are talking about, but can't seem to find the thread. I don't know the info on that one, except I think that may have been a single not dual exhaust, but I am not for sure.

Don

I know it isn't duals!

But it is TI or Carbon, Single can full system. Look for yourself.

08-10 'Busa TRI : Bayside Performance, Canadian Source for 98-2010 Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph Sportbike Accessories And Apparel

the dual system is not listed on any dealers site yet. Can only be ordered through yoshi direct right now for their MSRP price.

I just looked at the link. It looks like you can get the CF single full system for $ 977 and the TI for $934.

Don

I remember the one you are talking about, but can't seem to find the thread. I don't know the info on that one, except I think that may have been a single not dual exhaust, but I am not for sure.

Don

No, they where duals too, mufflers where the only difference. I like them both, just way too much for me! I look forward to hearing what you think when you get them.

No, they where duals too, mufflers where the only difference. I like them both, just way too much for me! I look forward to hearing what you think when you get them.

I will be posting video and pics of the installation as well as pre and post install video and sound.

Don

Back