Buying an exhaust

busa_boy_69

Registered
I just wanted to ask all you guys a question. I will be buying an akrapovic exhaust in the next few weeks and just wanted to know where are the cheapest place to order from? I usually get my stuff from motosport.com or motorcyclesuperstore.com but they are the exact same price. Its like 1427 bucks. Anyone know a better price?

Thanks guys
BB69

Try Motomummy or maybe Orient Express, they are more forum oriented. Check also Revzilla their customer service is the best!

I will +1 for motomummy. Also I have a lightly used power commander in the box ill sell just to lazy to post a ad for it. Let me know if interested, has everything that comes with it.

**for a gen 2. Was on my 2013. Make sure anybody interested verifies harness compatibility with your bike before getting with me on it

I will +1 for motomummy. Also I have a lightly used power commander in the box ill sell just to lazy to post a ad for it. Let me know if interested, has everything that comes with it.

I appreciate that man but I already put a new PC5 on it. Im just needing the exhaust itself now. Everything else is done.

Back