Exhaust systems for the 08 busa

topgun61

Registered
I have been watching this forum for the best mods for the 08 busa and what people like and dislike and what works for them. I have been searching for a nice exhaust system and a program for the pcIII for what ever system I choose. I spoke with yoshimura about there systems and they stated that most of there systems are already released both slip on's and full systems, but the R77 full system would be released about the middle of december, which dyno at 183.2 with no power commander. I also contacted two brothers racing and there full system will be available at the end of this week, but they already have 50 systems pre ordered. The people from yoshimura stated that there system does not make any more power in the midrange and that all the power is on the top which does't make any sense, which is odd considering that suzuki works very close with yoshimura. I then spoke with two brother racing and they stated that there system is around 101 dec and 98 dec with and optional exhaust plug which only takes away about 1hp down low which in term runs better on top due to the extra back pressure. The two brothers system is nice and sounds great and gave the busa and extra 9-10hp which is what most of the other systems are getting,unfortunately all dyno's are different, unless you go with brock who states that his alien head system suppose to make alot of hp. I know that brock is waiting to test the zx-14 and that muzzy is waiting to test the 08 busa, so only time will tell, being brock has already tested the busa and muzzy has already tested the zx-14, I can't wait for the result's, which is only here say it's all according what you like and what works for you.
fight.gif

Back