lookig at many exhaust systems!!!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey All:

I am looking at all of the fulls sytems out there and have afew ?'s. I am waiting on getting my bike next weekend....taking too long!!!! Trying to be patient!!!
whistling.gif

My ?'s are has anyone over laid any of the dyno runs from all the brands out there on one dyno sheet?

How is the road clearance for cornering? Like the tsukigi cannon system or the brocks alien head system? or any other system?

How loud is each system? I could only imagine the tsukigi cannon or brocks alien head are louder then the dual ti-force or even the R-77/trc/trs yoshi systems.

I know each bike if different etc. but a over lay of where is the power made along power the curve would help me also choose a system. Most importantly, I want to get rid of the weight from the stock system, the weight lose alone to me is the big push for looking at full systems before I even have the bike here!!!

Hey All:

I am looking at all of the fulls sytems out there and have afew ?'s. I am waiting on getting my bike next weekend....taking too long!!!! Trying to be patient!!!
whistling.gif

My ?'s are has anyone over laid any of the dyno runs from all the brands out there on one dyno sheet?

How is the road clearance for cornering? Like the tsukigi cannon system or the brocks alien head system? or any other system?

How loud is each system? I could only imagine the tsukigi cannon or brocks alien head are louder then the dual ti-force or even the R-77/trc/trs yoshi systems.

I know each bike if different etc. but a over lay of where is the power made along power the curve would help me also choose a system. Most importantly, I want to get rid of the weight from the stock system, the weight lose alone to me is the big push for looking at full systems before I even have the bike here!!!
if you are looking at horsepower, you can't go wrong with brocks with their map. the system is loud if you like that.the quality and service is great too.
i am getting the roaring toys megaphone more for look than horsepower,i give it a try and let you all know how it goes. it soppose to be loud, i guess i will find out!

I'd get which ever exhaust you like the sound and look of.

If you're going for what makes the most power you'll have to buy all the exhaust made and try them out on your bike as each motor will react differently to each exhaust.

I had the Hindle CF on my 04LE, I now have the Yosh R-77 CF on my 08, both are excellent systems.
thumb_up.gif

Hey Warbird I see you are in Va Beach. What stealership are you getting your bike from. Maybe we could meet up one day and at least you could hear my alienhead. Im in Hampton not far at all.

Kountry Will: I am getting my bike from Valley cycle center in Winchester on Saturday. Sunrise and Cycle world are not willing to deal so that is what I did. Shopped else were. I am looking at the R-77 Yoshi, Brocks Alien head, Tsukigi Cannon system, or the T-force 4-2-1. Sound and power for me will help make my decision. I have a full race Arka on my 02 gsxr 1000 and love the mellow burble it makes at crews, but when you hit it isn't tooo loud like a D&D pipe and some others out there. You may have seen me at bass pro's with the ls6 miata!!! Here is my site www.ls1miata.net click on the pics to open up the site.

I have the Yoshi R77! I bought it for $919.00 to the door in Carbon!It has the o2 bung so you can bolt it on with out power commander or a map!
ThumbsUp.gif

Hey All:

whistling.gif

if you are looking at horsepower, you can't go wrong with brocks with their map. the system is loud if you like that.the quality and service is great too.
i am getting the roaring toys megaphone more for look than horsepower,i give it a try and let you all know how it goes. it soppose to be loud, i guess i will find out!
I talked with reps at Brocks personally, and the customer service is UNBELIEVABLE! They seriously care about you and your bike. I'm going with the Alien Head and the premapped Power Commander. They produce some serious horsepower, and with Brocks you get a lifetime support on the mapping. If they find a new way to make more power, they LET YOU KNOW!! And they are constantly trying to be the best. So for me.....its BROCKS..all the way!!

Back