Out-N-Bout

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
weather here was great this weekend. Called up the boys to see if they wanted to ride. Ended up being 7 hours later LOL Wife was mad as ever, but man was it worth it
laugh.gif
I'm gonna see if I can sneak away again today. I know...... I'm pushing my luck
jump9.gif

Great ride rob & ncpanther01
cool.gif

ATT00026.jpg

good luck...might want to pick up a box of chocolates or something else she likes on the way back in and tell her you only went out on the bike today because she is so special and you wanted to get her something nice
beerchug.gif

also, the reason it took you another 7 hours to get home was because it took a long time to find the exact right thing to express how you feel
laugh.gif

(semi @ Dec. 17 2006,09:52) good luck...might want to pick up a box of chocolates or something else she likes on the way back in and tell her you only went out on the bike today because she is so special and you wanted to get her something nice
beerchug.gif

also, the reason it took you another 7 hours to get home was because it took a long time to find the exact right thing to express how you feel
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
good luck on that one. My wife wouldn't fall for it.

well it's 1300 and I'm still here. I'm still try'n though lol chocolates huh? I don't think she's talking to me yet. What's a couple more days in the dog house
wow.gif

(rockadaous @ Dec. 17 2006,10:04) well it's 1300 and I'm still here.  I'm still try'n though lol  chocolates huh?  I don't think she's talking to me yet.  What's a couple more days in the dog house  
wow.gif
It's cold and windy here today, but I would go for a long ride if thats all it would take to get the wife to stop talking!
biggrin.gif

beautiful balmy 74 degrees here. cant ride. i have parts all over this country coming my way. i thought winter was coming and it was mod time.

Went riding yesterday and today, will ride to work tomorrow.

Enjoy it while you can.
beerchug.gif

Rock, great ride! Sorry about dipping out on that curve. I just put a new front tire (shinko) on during the ride couldn't lean much. But it was fun! Hey I didn't know you took that pic...NCpanther01!!

All, I spent Sunday with the wife to ease the 7 hours disappearance:).//

I got out.....I got out LOL. Wasn't long, but hey I rode today again.
beerchug.gif

james don't worry about the over run. At least that was a street and not trees.

What area of NC? I was out and about on Thurs. But my weekend was too busy to ride. I am going to try and get out this week with a smoking 74 here tomorrow.

(unkleslapnutz @ Dec. 18 2006,00:22) What area of NC? I was out and about on Thurs. But my weekend was too busy to ride. I am going to try and get out this week with a smoking 74 here tomorrow.
fayetteville, lillington, sanford

(rockadaous @ Dec. 18 2006,07:11)
(unkleslapnutz @ Dec. 18 2006,00:22) What area of NC? I was out and about on Thurs. But my weekend was too busy to ride. I am going to try and get out this week with a smoking 74 here tomorrow.
That is my area. I am about 3 miles from Carolina Lakes. I got out all afternoon on thurs...no pics but the group I rode with went around the Jordon Lake area.

(unkleslapnutz @ Dec. 18 2006,15:30)
(rockadaous @ Dec. 18 2006,07:11)
That is my area. I am about 3 miles from Carolina Lakes. I got out all afternoon on thurs...no pics but the group I rode with went around the Jordon Lake area.
cool. Man we need to get together
beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Dec. 17 2006,12:04) well it's 1300 and I'm still here. I'm still try'n though lol chocolates huh? I don't think she's talking to me yet. What's a couple more days in the dog house
wow.gif
Warm and clear = riding the Busa

Anything else = making up to the wife

crazy.gif

Back