Ouch, that was kinda harsh

I looked at the pic's and thought....
No long arm ?
No fat wheel ?
Doesnt look like an over dressed Xmas tree ?

Gee... Those American's are getting better.....:laugh:

Ignore the comments! There are hundreds of thousands of kids that do this stuff every day. I would not waste my time using the computer for selling anything, well posted on this site is ok. The internet grief is so bad it makes it useless in my opinion. Don't put more money into it. Someone will buy it as is, because the price is ok. Keep ads in your local papers etc, also put up ads at the cycle shops that allow used bike ads. Good Luck!

He is just wanting an internet argument. Best just to ignore it because nothing will come of it. I agree with everyone else on the muffler. My 2007 has 53,000 miles I wouldn't think about taking less than 8500 for it. Am I high? Probably, but I am not trying to sell it either. Ditch the can and you have a pretty nice looking bike even with the two-tone frame/swing-arm colors. I would give 4 grand for it.

8500 is real high with 53k on it.I have seen many nice very low milage busas here for around 6K.I only have $4500 into mine with only 7200 miles on it but then again I made an awesome deal with a part trade.

Back