What kinda bike could this be?

gsx1300Rrr

Registered
I saw this red white and green bike yesterday with what looked like Italian writing on it, but I couldn't tell what kind of bike it was. Iwas really sweet though (crotch rocket)... any ideas what bikes come like that with that kind of paint? It looked factory, not aftermarket.

Yup, beauty attached...

5x.jpg

another

Attachments

• tricolore.bmp
    349.2 KB · Views: 130
I belive the pc term is "lap Firecrakcer" not crotch rocket.

but it is a benilli tornado I belive and I think there price is around 15,000.

If your interested let me know, I have a cousin that is a dealer for them.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Cool, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that takes the term "Crotch Rocket" as a negative comment. Why would you want to have "Crotch" used to describe your bike? Why not then use other terms such as penis hauler, or butthole transporter..
firedevil.gif

I belive the pc term is "lap Firecrakcer" not crotch rocket.

but it is a benilli tornado I belive and I think there price is around 15,000.

If your interested let me know, I have a cousin that is a dealer for them.

Josh

Ryders Connection
Definitely out of my price range at this point, but wow- what a heck of a machine. I would definitely like to get my hands on one some day though
biggrin.gif

Cool, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that takes the term "Crotch Rocket" as a negative comment.  Why would you want to have "Crotch" used to describe your bike?  Why not then use other terms such as penis hauler, or butthole transporter..  
firedevil.gif
I prefer; "testicle transporter" myself....

I agree with gsx1300Rrr, I would be willing to bet it was a 03 Benelli Tornado Tre 900. They only offred two colors that year the green and the red I brought a red one in 03 when I was working for KBR in Kuwait. Man when I would bring that thing to bike nights it would draw mad people!!!

Untitled.jpg

I agree with gsx1300Rrr, I would be willing to bet it was a 03 Benelli Tornado Tre 900. They only offred two colors that year the green and the red I brought a red one in 03 when I was working for KBR in Kuwait. Man when I would bring that thing to bike nights it would draw mad people!!!

Yes, Tri Color 1098 Ducati. Troy Bayliss' bike with street legal lights. Over $30,000, don't know how much over but the 999 version a couple of years ago was $32,999.
Hey, it's only money. No good 'till you spend it.
laugh.gif

Long time ago, when CB radios were the rage, I zipped out of a Garden State Parkway toll booth on my worked 750 Kaw triple 2-stroke w/Bill Wirges "muffled" expansion chambers.  Blew past a friend in a cage, who later told me that some bike-hater had announced to everyone within radio range "Here comes Roger Ramjet flying a blue motorcycle".

What a dorque, my name ain't Roger.

Back