Ouch, that was kinda harsh

Flag the ad??? What for ???

Most people are looking for bikes with lower miles , who isn't :whistle: Guy reply is uncalled for and sounds a little immature, he is better off with out a Busa he should stick to 250's.

That muffler is killing the look of the bike I am not one for satin finish but that exhaust looks like the turbo muffler I had on my old muscle car, doesn't look like it belongs there.

You rode it up 41000 you should keep riding it and get it to 141000 :thumbsup:

You were treated very rudely.

You don't see many Busas for as low as $4k. Yes, it's a high mileage bike and looks a little rough, but you've taken that into account with your pricing and by showing a pic in your ad, so nobody has a right to flag you for it.

I don't know what it is about the Internet that turns people into @zzhats.. I see guys flagging legit ads all the time on CL. Worse, they write long tirades explaining what an awful deal this or that bike is and set themselves up like they're Mother Theresa protecting the innocents who are too feeble to know better. I guess it makes them feel superior or something.

Let it blow by like the hot air it is. Good luck selling your bike.

Metric, what that guy said was completely outta line. But I have to be honest and say that with the bikes condition and mileage, I think that 4 grand is a little high. Thats why you're not getting many responses. You have to price your bike with what the local market will support if you really want to sell it. Dumping that muffler for a more bike oriented exhaust (or exhaust tip even) would help a TON in selling it too :thumbsup:

:laugh: I guess he's not interested in Buying your Bike :rofl:

So, if he's not, why should you care what he says :beerchug:

He is just wanting an internet argument. Best just to ignore it because nothing will come of it. I agree with everyone else on the muffler. My 2007 has 53,000 miles I wouldn't think about taking less than 8500 for it. Am I high? Probably, but I am not trying to sell it either. Ditch the can and you have a pretty nice looking bike even with the two-tone frame/swing-arm colors. I would give 4 grand for it.

I'd buy it at $4k if it was here !

Not a fan of the exhaust can or the embroidered handbag artwork,
but thats just personal taste. A few mod's and it'd be a mean nasty
bike.

Go to Auto Zone and buy a chrome tip, loose that muffler. You will get $4150:laugh:

I've actually gotten this kind of response to things a few times, i sold a custom bumper i had built for my 02 ram and had no use for it after it was stolen, was literally selling a bumper that would cost 1k to but that needed a few mounts finished for 100 bucks to get it out of my garage. Guy responded very similar to your case, so i responded back with well i appreciate that and its already sold, he started responding to other ads i had up just running his mouth, doesnt really bother me or hurt my feelings but it was getting annoying. Friend of mine was over and took a pic of his badge and emailed it back to him with do you really want to keep going?
Never heard from him again:laugh:

my personal opinion, that is one ghetto'd out bike, but I wouldn't flag an ad because of it, that's just funny.

It was some punk a** kid! His parents buy him everything he wants, and evidently he has no clue what he is talking about! He rides around on a GSX1000R and probably believes he is the richest kid in the neighborhood. I believe exactly like 2hip was saying, a Busa for $4,000 is a deal! You stick to that price or very close to it and it will sale!

Well after seeing the pictures it isn't the prettiest bike.. actually quite ugly, but still no just cause for the guy to email you like that.

:rulez: You have to let a hater hate it's there job!!

Man don't let that douche get to you. To each man his own. He might not like it but in another mans eyes its a jewel.

IMHO the bike could have been easy to the eye if you put some work into it. For instance, replace hillbilly exhaust for decent slip-ons and powder coat some components so it "flows" better with the rest of the bike.

:whistle:

It does look kinda bad from a picture stand point and that muffler is getto looking.The guy should have just said no thanks instead of all the BS in that email.

Well damn, I guess I got my answere, oh well, ebay here I come. Who has the best prices on fairing replacements?

Back