Other Toys..

And the sand toys:

small_pics_of_sand_toys.JPG

We've got a Honda 230 dirt bike, several go carts...does the hubby's racing lawnmower count?
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

I'm not sure I'd call this a toy, but it's definitely my baby.
smile.gif

Sorry for the crappy pics, the sun is *blaring* into my garage right now. ><

car1.jpg

Notice the manly, well-used (ie: dirty) garage floor. I re-painted it about 2yrs ago, that lasted well (lol). I need to do something else with it.

car2.jpg

The brothers sleeping together.
smile.gif

car3.jpg

smile.gif

Here is my baby, she has been laid up for almost a year.  We are puting in a stand alone ECU right now, and she already has the built V6 with a T-66 turbo put inside.  A little more plumbing, some electronics, and a tune and we should be set.  Should be good for about 600 or 700 whp.  then we will see which is faster, the car or the bike.

509662831_d01244e306_o.jpg

and the toy to beat right now.

520271008_d0f3e9c356_b.jpg

The car will be faster until you take off those front reflectors. Seriously, what a clean 2000! Raydog (best colors too)

Img_9404_Doyle_1000.jpg

They are off, that was 5 min after I took it off the trailer when I brought it home. Not a scratch on her and in that pic there were only 1400 miles. There would be more done to the bike, but as you might have guessed, that car is taking the extras right now.

That's great! A year ago I was just about ready to buy a new Busa...then I ran across my 2000 with 1300 miles on it, both keys still on the dealer tag. Congratulations on the find! Raydog

front_fork_swap011.JPG

You too, I like the rims and exhaust..... clean and defined.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back