Other Toys..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Dirt bikes for example.
Here's mine. This thing never fails to kick my a$$.

YZ250..__5_11_07_007__Medium_.jpg

Other rides are 74 XLCH had since 1977- FX 1979 Bought new has over 250k on it 05 Concours for the rain and cold and the wife doesn't complain about her butt on long trips on it and XR's 100-250-400 and the XR 70 that I can't bring myself to sell because My sons learned to ride on it.

Me and my commuter bike on the Angeles Crest Highway (CA 2). Im just above the clouds! Clouds in the back ground... higher elevation clear skies in the reflection. If it werent for the 6th gear and fairing, I wouldnt need the Busa at all.

2000 ZRX stock.

100_1367__Small_.JPG

2004 yz250f

pics around on the board somewhere.

also ride a 2005 polini carena S 39cc pocketbike.

78 lime green pinto with Pink Fuzzy dice hangn' from the mirror.
thumb_up.gif

"Other toys
rock.gif
?......Are you shidding me
rock.gif
?.......There are O-T-H-E-R toys
rock.gif
?....."

"Yah right".

rock.gif

rock.gif

Oh theres more, a 1972 wood panel station wagon with an eight track player (playing the Bee Gee's of cousrse),a power rear window,three inch side wall tires, ummm, I think thats about it.
This baby come in real handy when chilln at the drive in movies. No problem with bringing along the kids and their eight frends. I usually make a fresh jug of cherry kool aid, and a big azz greasy brown bag fresh Orville Redenbacher popcorn.

Pimpn Aint Eazy on a budget!
cool.gif

Me and my commuter bike on the Angeles Crest Highway (CA 2).  Im just above the clouds! Clouds in the back ground... higher elevation clear skies in the reflection.  If it werent for the 6th gear and fairing, I wouldnt need the Busa at all.  

2000 ZRX stock.
My sentiments exactly...'01 ZRX (the faster black one, lol) and '07 'busa.

Blue1

Back