Who's the artist?

I am talking to the painter of the Busanator. Dang he is talented. Here is some recent work, The Godfather Busa. I believe you will be able to see this bike at the NY bike show later this month.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105490893 -->

Godfather_9.jpg

Yeah, Steve Nunez is one of the best in the business. Maybe THE best... He used to post on this site some. Haven't seen anything out of him in a while. Must have been busy paintin' that Godfather busa.
wink.gif

Steve is a great guy, too. I've communicated with him several times by email about different aspects of his airbrushing and painting. If I was going to pay someone else to paint my bike I think it would have to be Steve. Him or his friend Jonathon Pantaleon (hope I spelled it right). Both Steve and Jonathon's work has crazy detail. I've followed automotive airbrushing for a LONG time now and these two guys are the best I've seen.

This has always been one of my favorite Nunez pieces. It's the tank on the Terror Busa... Truly fine art on a motorcycle tank!!!
drooling3.gif

terrorbusa.jpg

Wwwoooowww..... those are unbelievable paint jobs... Only problem is I would never be able to ride those bikes.... couple of reasons... first, I'd be too afraid of the elements, second, I'd kill myself cause I'd be staring at the damn tank :p ... AWESOME jobs though! Great work.

Back