Who's the artist?

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Toying with the idea of a custom paint job, I am looking for a kick ass air brush artist. So I was wondering if any of you know who painted the following bikes?

Kruger_Bike.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>HOLLY CRAP THAT IS SOME SWEEEEEEEET AIR BRUSHING.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span>Da# I would like to be able to paint like that.

Those are so kick a$$ jobs...Straight up show bikes...And your gonna have to set out the cheddar...
evil.gif

Here ya go, G. When you open up the link, just hit the next page arrow and the photos will load up as you advance.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105398158 -->

Those are so kick a$$ jobs...Straight up show bikes...And your gonna have to set out the cheddar...  
evil.gif
Yeah, maybe out of my range, but I figure I already sprang for a bunch of chrome including wheels and frame (polished). How much more would it cost to go the rest of the way and really have a unique bike.

Bro...I think that sort of paint is in the 3k-5k range...But it's worth every penny...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105399382 -->

I doubt you'll roll the bike into the shop for under $5K on either of those bikes. I am betting the paint costed closer to $10K than $5K.

Once you start spending that type of money on a paint job, the bike is no longer rideable in my opinion. It's strictly for SHOW...

Once you start spending that type of money on a paint job, the bike is no longer rideable in my opinion.  It's strictly for SHOW...
It all depends on what gives you pleasure. I like my bike to look kick ass just rolling down the street. This is worth more to me than having a turbo. I would like a turbo, but would get more pleasure out of a show quality bike that is rideable and gets noticed whereever it goes.

But that is just me. but I would still need a bunch of extra cash before I would spend $5K on a paint job.....and it looks like that is the pricetag for this kind of quality.

Back