My custom softail finally done and back

JT.....that's flat out sweet......Simms does awesome work.....what'cha runnin for power? Is that a Revtek 100 incher?
Thanks, he is the poop when it comes to customs. STD 100ci. High compression, big cam, Baker 5-speed, & PAUGHCO/SIMMS frame. This thing is so loud is hurts. Your butt can go numb at a stop light from the rumbling. The idea behind the paint is the buggers on the tanks and tail are the "LOST BOYS" and since the bike has been shot they are coming out to play. I LOVE IT!
smile.gif

Beautiful paint! Sorry you dropped it, but she looks all together and sweet now...sun hits that thing just right and the people riding with you go blind!
smile.gif

You heading to Sturgis again this year?

Beautiful paint!  Sorry you dropped it, but she looks all together and sweet now...sun hits that thing just right and the people riding with you go blind!  
smile.gif

Actually the worst thing about the sun on that thing is the chrome dashboard, the sun hits it right and I go blind. Sometimes you just have to move your head to the side when it happens.

Was thinking about Sturgis again this year but probably wont make it. Next year is a definite though. Have you been there? It is a spectacular time and the riding is awesome.
thumbs-up.gif

Beautiful paint!  Sorry you dropped it, but she looks all together and sweet now...sun hits that thing just right and the people riding with you go blind!  
smile.gif

Actually the worst thing about the sun on that thing is the chrome dashboard, the sun hits it right and I go blind. Sometimes you just have to move your head to the side when it happens.

Was thinking about Sturgis again this year but probably wont make it. Next year is a definite though. Have you been there? It is a spectacular time and the riding is awesome.
thumbs-up.gif
I haven't been...not sure it's my "kind of thing", but I would enjoy the road trip out...

My husband and a friend of his trekked out there last August, one on a 1200 Harley and the other on a Road King...I understand there was a lot of trading bikes on the ride out...Virginia to Sturgis is quite a haul!

Wonder if my husband saw your bike...I'll have to show it to him...
smile.gif

smile.gif

I haven't been...not sure it's my "kind of thing", but I would enjoy the road trip out...

My husband and a friend of his trekked out there last August, one on a 1200 Harley and the other on a Road King...I understand there was a lot of trading bikes on the ride out...Virginia to Sturgis is quite a haul!

Wonder if my husband saw your bike...I'll have to show it to him...
smile.gif
You would absolutely love it. Next time I go I will probably bring both the Busa and the Simms. One of the Fire Fighters I work with went with me and took his triumph sport bike. Nobody cares what you ride anymore and there are rides there that you should simply not miss. Everyone should do Strugis at least once in their life, even if they don't ride a motorcycle. Let me know if your hubby recognizes it. Long shot but you never know. It was by the Simms trailer half the time while we were in town. Most of the time we were riding hard. I actually bought the Busa after the wreck so I would have something to ride while I fixed it. Well she is definitely going to stay now.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back