I've finally done it.

newman

Registered
Got to ride Behemoth the Busa today the sun came out the roads dried up then the new furniture arrived so me and the girlfriend spent hours connecting the cooker getting the sofas in and unpacking them putting the feet on them doing the freezer throwing out old furniture assembling the new beds and tidying up. Then a phone call My step daughter who went in to labour this morning had a baby boy 7lb 4oz and all doing well. So after all that I finally got to ride well what can I say, I must admit though I only rode in C mode as I want to get used to riding again as I haven't rode for 32 years (when I had a GS750, I was a experienced rider having done dispatch work in and around London) but it started to all come back to me as I started riding around. The riding position was a bit strange at first and the weight of the thing as well, but I soon got quite used to it. Hopefully I'll get back out again tomorrow and put some miles on it. Even in C mode you can feel the power I just need a little practice. Thats all for now just waiting for some more furniture, oh and I forgot my garage came as well today so thats another job to do.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Must be nice to ride! Its been rainy here the last few days. In the wise words of Tufbusa "spank that fat heifer!" :laugh:

Last edited:
Back