One Year on the Org Today

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Today I have been a part of the Org And i could not be happier for being a part of this group of people. Learned a ton from many people on here. Met only one person on the Org so far, MC Mustang, and very glad I have because hes shown and taught me things I had never done myself before :beerchug:. I hope to meet many more members in the coming future if I can get away to get to any of the Bashes or just take a ride to some people within a few hours :thumbsup:

Thank you guys for being here! Being in the barracks 700 miles from my wife isnt so bad because of all of you :thumbsup:

If it wasnt for my plaque I wouldnt have remember the exact day :laugh:

Name:  gen1.jpg%0AViews: 326%0ASize:  78.jpeg

:beerchug:
If you can make it out to the outer banks on memorial day weekend, you will have met 2. We go every year to Rodanthe with the rv's and bikes.

dang bro, thats an ave of 10 posts a day!
sweeet!
happy aniversary, time for a :beerchug:??

congratulations! wait till u get the pink toaster- you wont know how to contain your excitement!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for keeping the threads alive and interesting :beerchug: You contribute more posts per day than I do per month

You know Russell- you got me thinking.... I was shopping for my Busa last spring and joined this site beforehand to research the Hayabusa, so I took a look back at my profile and my 1 year anniversary was 1 year ago last Friday the 4th !

So :beerchug: and Congrats are in order for both of us !

By the way, you have 10 times the amount of posts I do in the same time period... :bowdown:

Back