5 years today

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I have been a member on the Org for 5 years today . I just wanted to tell everyone that I have met and everyone I hope to meet a Big Thank You for allowing me to be part of such an Awesome Forum here and helping me thru many things over the past 5 years . I am Truly Blessed to have met people I believe will be my friends for life. There have been many ups and downs on the Org , Members coming and members going for various reasons . I for one am glad to have this Forum as a release from things in life that seem to get in the way at times. The support level on this site is 2nd to none ! I hope the next 5 years are as fun as the first 5 !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

To all the Admins & Moderators on this site , You Guys & Gals Rock ! Keep us heading in the right direction and Thank You for the job you all do , God knows there has to be alot of Stress & Unnecessary Drama that comes with the responsibility of monitoring all of this. Thanks:thumbsup:

Doug , When I came to this site I didn't know what to expect . I was fortunate enough to be invited to a MNG and had an oppurtunity to meet You and other members. Nobody knew me from Adam , Yet EVERYONE treated me like they knew me forever. I can't tell you how that made me feel , First time my nerves were shot and I didn't know what to expect. Thank You for allowing me the privelage to be a part of Your Forum ! God Bless :please:

Enough of the Rant , Just wanted to Express my gratitude for the first 5 Years :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back to your regulary scheduled program :laugh:

:cheerleader::cheerleader: very very well put. i just moved in only been here for a lil while, and im so greatful for the help i have recieved, and the good ppl here:beerchug: I LUV IT. to me theres nothing like meeting good ppl. This site by far is the best i ever been a member of. WE APPRECIATE U TO NINJAKILLER.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:) I'm with you
I'm on a few sites ( viper, vette and local )
And this is a very nice knowledgeable site !!
Thank you guys

Newbie..

it's been a great five years getting to know you and burning up some roads together bro! looking forward to seeing you again in just a few more weeks :beerchug:

Congrats Bob. Time flies when you are having fun! Heres to another 5 years my friend and I will see you in a few weeks in Eureka. I must also say my closest friends are folks I have met here on the oRg. :cheerleader:

5-year-anniversary.jpg

Congrats.

The org is fortunate to have Bob as a member. He has helped more people on this site than I could tell you about, myself included. I don't think I could ever repay him for the nice things he has done for me over the years. Thanks Bob, your a great friend bro.:beerchug:

The org is fortunate to have Bob as a member. He has helped more people on this site than I could tell you about, myself included. I don't think I could ever repay him for the nice things he has done for me over the years. Thanks Bob, your a great friend bro.:beerchug:

The feeling is mutual Hal , Thanks for being there for me when I needed yah. I am the fortunate one ! :bowdown:

Back