4 years!!!

TruWrecks

Banned
This month I've been a member here for 4 years. Four years of ups, and downs. Good and bad. I have seen members come and go. Hooligans and troublemakers alike. I have learned many things about the Busa and many other topics. I have tried to share my knowledge where I can.

The best compliment I can say about the org is, You are all part of my extended family.

Thank you everyone for being who you are. It has made this the best motorcycle forum in the world! I hope to have the privilege of being part of this family for many more years.

:beerchug:

Good job bro. Happy 4 year!! I'm coming up on my 4 year as well. I think you joined exactly 1 month before I did. I remember Nov 04 quite vividly. I hadn't ridden a 600 in 3 years (sold my Gixx600 in 01) and was planning on buying a Busa. I saw a documentary on John Noonan's Bonneville speed attempts and simply fell in love with the look of his Busa. I just had to get back into riding. Well, the day after Thanksgiving 2004, I went to Malcolm Smith Motorsports in Riverside and bought a 05 black/grey. Life changing indeed. Met some really great ppl here b/c of my Busa and, most importantly, the ORG. Although the guy I love to dice with, ride with, and became pretty good friends with, is about to leave for Texas at year's end (Charlesbusa), I look to the board to help keep us in touch. Even far and away peeps like BA Busa feels local to me b/c of the ORG (although he might as well be local b/c you'll see him in SoCal 1 weekend, then Washington the next, etc).

Again, happy 4 years to you. Sorry about putting some of my nostalgia on your thread, but, considering I would've never started a thread myself mainly cuz I'm too lazy to, I'm glad you had the initiative. Here's to another 4 years!! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I couldn't have said it better myself! I had to let you post first since you joined ONE DAY before I did!! Here's to many more years! :beerchug:

Looks to me like all you guys reminiscing are just begging for pink toasters :rofl:

I've been here for over 5 years now...can't imagine not having the connections I have now, the friends I've made, the laughs...there's no place like it :bowdown:

Looks to me like all you guys reminiscing are just begging for pink toasters :rofl:

I've been here for over 5 years now...can't imagine not having the connections I have now, the friends I've made, the laughs...there's no place like it :bowdown:

Agree with you (except for the pink toasters). :laugh:

NERDS!!!

Oh wait I been here a while too :D

This is the ONLY spot on the net I call "home" as far as good people, and interesting topics to discuss. The rest of the net is a sewer. :)

Congrats Doug :thumbsup:

The ORG is a special place that's for sure, the wealth of info and personal experiences never ceases to
amaze me. It's like a family around here and we don't always get along, but whatever happens good
or bad we'll get through it together.

To another 4 years :beerchug:

Back