Why you're thankful for the .Org?

Spitz

Donating Member
Registered
I am sitting up at this early hour in the morning not able to sleep and I'm reading through the threads and I can't help but love the .org! We have B-Day wishes going on, people coming through for those having tough times, people helping other people that don't even know each other just because of a machine! An AMAZING machine, if I may say so!

So take a moment and post up what the .Org has done for you!

And of course, Happy Holidays to everyone! MAy it be a Merry Christmas and be safe riding:cheerleader::thumbsup:

You guys helped me get that Da*N plastic off of my bike and get my first oil change done!:bowdown:

You've also helped me drain my income!!!:thumbsup:

My girlfriend says I'm obsessed with this site:thumbsup:

Aside from the obvious maintenance help.....My first intro to the caiber of members on here(his name/username escape me) helped me after I was hit by a car & sent me new clear front signals, never asked for anything. So I in turn sent him & his wife a custom hayabusa onesie & bib for his new son Lucas. Not to mention COUNTLESS people i've never met yet would call friends in less than a heartbeat.

ALL PRAISE THE ORG
Posted via Mobile Device

I am thankful for the relationships we build here on this site. It is like no other. If you think this place is special, wait till you put names with faces. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to make a meet/greet. It will change your life. Ok, not in a Zen sort of way, but when you interact with someone online and you have met them, met their family, know their spouse, it makes things different. Much more personal. We can rejoice in the triumphs, and also shed tears from the heartaches. This is life! :cheerleader:

i'm SUPER pumped cuz I just found out my buddy at work is gonna let me borrow his Honda Ridgeline to haul the bike down to the spring bash. I'm nervous to meet everyone but excited at the same time
Posted via Mobile Device

I am thnakfull for ALL the members i have met on here and those I haven't...I guess it would be appropriate to list my entire friends list on here, but it's rather large..

Dear baby Jesus, dear tiny 8 lb 6 ounce sweet little tiny newborn baby jesus,we thank you for all these wonderfull folks on the Org...BTW I second my brother Twotone, you gotta come meet the people, hell I've shared the stories so much I 'm thinking Im coming to Spring Bash with a possee next year:rofl:, if the current count holds, Lycan will be dragging along one hell of a crowd!:thumbsup:

Im thankfull that Jimmy and Juli will have a better Christmas this year than last, way to go Dad....:beerchug: who loves ya baby:laugh:

Thank you Angel, I sincerely appreciate the props brother. Cant wait for the next meet/greet so I can give you big ole hug! :beerchug:

Stop stalkin the thread and get back to chat firedog!:rofl::rofl:

I am thankful for all of the people I have met from far away places. The people who have taken me in when I have been in there towns and made me feel like a part of the family. Lycan and his crew, Rayabusa and all of his crew. I am also thankful fo rthe ones who I have not met in person, yet they call me, text me, email me and what have you, just to say hello, and see how things are going. Lavinrac, Sambusa, Scar ( I have met you), Dan, JrsBusa, Acehole, MrsG, BusaJules,DocDrop,BoB, and so many more.
That is why I love this place.

I'm thankful for Doug and his family for keeping this site up and running:cheerleader:

I'm thankful for all the friends I've made and the ones I have yet to meet through this wonderful place we call Hayabusa.org!:thumbsup:

I'm thankful there are still good people in this world and it seems most of em belong to this site!:beerchug:

I'm thankful for my chat peeps who keep me entertained through out the day....Y'all know who you are!:thumbsup:

Im thankful for the .ORG because it gives me something to do while not working at work. I really wish we would get some work.

I am thankful for the org cause my husband, BW, gets to hang out with some of the best people we know and I get to keep my sanity!!!! :laugh:

I am thankful for community of individuals with diverse ways of seeing the world, all tied together by a common love of a great motorcycle.

I am thankful for the many people who share their ideas and opinions.:thumbsup:
I have recieved a lot of help as well as shared some. I thank all of you guys who have read and responded to my post. Many of guys and gals don't know this but for me the org. has helped me sometimes deal with loneliness as an avenue to talk and discuss issues of the world as well as Busas. Thank you all:bowdown:

I ditto everyone else.

Just to add a little... I'm kind of an intravert so my friends I could count on one hand. Now I have LOTS :)

Back