Once more  info on rear led tail lite

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys , My forget'er is getting worse( Better?) A few weeks ago I was told how to wire the rear LED. And I am jsut now getting to it.Where does the 2 resistors go? I know each side( Blinker) has its own ground wire . Looking at the ( Chinese) directions it looks like the + wires just connect and the resistor splices B/T the ground wire.Is this correct? Also are the resistors going to get HOT!! IF so, hot enough to mess up other wires that might touch them? On another note is there a real good place in the front to put a fuse box? I got one with 6 curcuits Next step is a HID headlite kit and install the extra fan.. I guess my next post will be wiring in the extra fan. Later Thanks ME

Thanks , I got it all figured out last nite.. I used DEI heat shield material and wrapped the resistors then zip tied the resistors to the bar the hump sits on.. The thing that ws throwing me off was the fact that the resistors dont go inline . They tap into the hot then to ground.. I can see how it works but its just different.. Thanks

Thanks , I got it all figured out last nite..  I used DEI heat shield material and wrapped the resistors then zip tied the resistors to the bar the hump sits on..  The thing that  ws throwing me off was the fact that the resistors  dont go inline . They tap into the hot  then to ground.. I can see how it works   but its just different.. Thanks
That is correct.

I was watching. Good job. Sometimes we make it harder than it really is huh?

r8

winkold.gif

r8

101_0158p07.JPG

Back