Oldest Son's New Great White Purchase

Very good . . . .

I was born in 1960 . . .

Rode all my life and have two Hayabusa's .

From go carts,
Honda CT 70,
Honda 450 and
Honda 750 FOUR !

His motorcycle course already accomplished . . .

He has ridden my Hayabusa and
I fully understand all concerns .

Noted .

Appreciated though !

Our youngest son has been riding from his 4th B-day ~ counter steering is natural to him even in an emergency *

It always saddens me to hear that somebody lost their life or was seriously injured riding a motorcycle *

Last edited:
Update, first 500 miles down and oil change! Put in a Battery Tender Lead off the battery so he will be ready for winter time.
IMG_3881.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3901.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

I was not aware. I run them and never had a problem. I'll research and stock up... I have some OE out in the garage already and a couple Purolator's. Thanks Shade, appreciate the heads up.

You should really reconsider the K&N filter. They leak and break all the time.
OEM always

You should really reconsider the K&N filter. They leak and break all the time.
OEM always

Well, after 60,000+ miles and several oil changes, the K&N oil filters I’ve used have worked perfectly and, with the nut on the end, are much easier to replace than OEMs. One would think that Suzuki would’ve welded a nut on their filters by now.

Well, after 60,000+ miles and several oil changes, the K&N oil filters I’ve used have worked perfectly and, with the nut on the end, are much easier to replace than OEMs. One would think that Suzuki would’ve welded a nut on their filters by now.

I thought it was BS as I used to use them as well. Few friends had their just blow the F up. Pretty well known if you research the net they fail...way more than a filter should.

I thought it was Bull $hit
as I used to use them as well .

Few friends had theirs just blow the front up .

Pretty well known if you research the net they fail . . .

Way more than a filter should .

Last edited:
Congrats to your son, beautiful bike. Experience the joy of spending time with him while riding together, that's a special thing not all dads get to experience.

What a great thing to be doing, I rode dirtbikes with both my lads ever since they could hold one up. Then the usual happens-they grow up and move away.

I got to ride with my older lad on our street bikes a couple years ago and it sure felt nice...

Back